| f i f t y |

This chapter needs at least 30 votes for me to write a new one.

I am so proud of it and how it turned out. SO enjoy.

Happy Anniversary part two:

Alex's point of view:

I can't help but stare. How can someone look so beautiful without even trying?

"What?" She asks, picking up a grape.

I grin, not even embarrassed she caught me. "What?" I tease.

"You're staring," she says, nervously fiddling with her dress. "Do I have something on my face?"

"Yeah," she looks up meeting my eyes, embarrassment grows on her face, "Beauty."

She lets out a sigh of relief, giving me snake eyes yet a small smile still appeared, "You can't do stuff like that," she laughs swatting my leg.

I frown, rubbing the spot she hit. "I can't appreciate how adorable my girlfriend is?" I ask.

"N-No, you can. But you can't just say there is something on my face!" She says as slight pink blush fills in her cheeks.

"I know. I know," I agreed, letting a chuckle slip. "You just have cute reactions."

She didn't respond, she just kept a grin on her face. I sat there taking it all in. This could really be my future wife. I know it hasn't been long, but all the things we have been through together makes it feel like a lifetime.

"You know," I started, catching her gaze. "I know we have never talked about this but do you ever see us getting married?"

"Yes," she replied, no hesitation whatsoever.

"Really?" I say, even though deep down I already knew.

"Of course. I don't date just to pass time, I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you. You have been here through so fucking much, you know my story. You know who I am, I don't want to have to share my story with anyone else. You were there, you get it. You get me, Alex," she says voice cracking when she says my name.

"I couldn't of said it better myself," I smiled, moving over to be sitting next to her.

She let out a meaningful sigh, placing her head on my shoulder. "How many kids do you want?" She asked.

"Three. Two girls, one boy."

"Oh my god, no way! That is what I have always said!" She perks up, happiness dancing around in her eyes as she stares deep into mine.

"Three kids is it." I nod, kissing her forehead before she lay's her head back on my shoulder.

"What kind of house do you want?" she asks, nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck.

"For the first few years a smaller one, but it needs to have a fenced in backyard for our dogs" I chuckle.

"Oh, we're getting a dog?" She asks.