| t h i r t e e n |

edited: january 13th, 2019.
olivias' point of view:

       aunt sarah: hi sweets, hope you got some sleep. just wanted to keep you updated, and let you know nothing has changed. but me and the doctors decided that while this stuff with your mom is going on that you need to stay with me.

      "I need a break from life," I groaned tossing my phone across the bed.

       Alex picked it up and read it to himself before giving me a questionable look, "Why is that so bad?"

"Don't get me wrong, I love my Aunt Sarah. When it's a family party and I only see her for a day!" I whined throwing my head back on the pillow. "It's going to be so hard living with her. Besides, it's farther away from you, and right now, you and Carlos are the only thing really helping me keep my shit together."

"I drive, I can visit, plus do you really think I won't be with you at the hospital everyday? I'm your boyfriend now, you aren't going though this shit alone," he said softly placing a hand on my arm.

"What are you again?" I smirked, just wanting to hear his repeat it.

"I'm your boyfriend."

"Hell yes you are," I said jumping up to wrap my arms around his neck, "And I'm so grateful for that. You're the best," I said pecking his cheek.

"Nah that's you."

"Nope," I smiled poking his nose. "Wait, where is Carlos?"

"Guess he never came back upstairs," Alex said shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm going to go find him, I feel kinda bad for leaving him out. I'll be right back," I said quickly making my way for the door.

"Bring me back some food please," alex shouted from my room.

"I got you!" I shouted skipping the last few steps. "Carlos?"

"In here."

I turned the corner to see Carlos looking highly comfortable on my couch, "hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, just watching some tv," he said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I can see that, you okay?" His eyebrows furry as looks at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been down here by yourself, are you okay?" I asked more clearly.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He chuckles.

"I guess, I just feel bad because we've been leaving you out."

"It's cool, go back to your man candy," Carlos teases.

"He asked me out."

In a second of me saying that Carlos managed to spit out all the food that was in his mouth,
"What the fuck!" He shouted looking at me with wide eyes, "I left you guys for an hour and he asked you out!"

"Guess so," I said chuckling at his response.

"Holy shit, wow, that was fast."

"Is it a ba—"

"No it's not bad. It's cute. More people need to date sooner, so many people take forever for no reason. Just be careful, with the social media and all though, okay?" He said with a softer look on his face than before.

"Yeah, okay, will do. You want to come chill with Alex while I get ready to head back to the hospital?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Bring the food please he wants some."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Please read !!!

I changed some chapters around and my most recent chapters you need to read if you haven't because that's where he asks her out!!