| e i g h t |

edited: January 12th, 2019.
alexs' point of view:
(surprise 🤤)

         I popped my head into my room, to see Carlos still lying in bed. "Carlos can we go on a food trip? I am starving!"

        "Don't even act like you want to make a food trip, you just want an excuse to see Liv," he groaned but it was muffled by his head in the pillow.

       "What no! That doesn't even make any sense, there's just no food here!" I said.

          "You really like her don't you?" Carlos mumbled turning over.

        I sighed, walking over to the bed. I feel myself sinking into the mattress, my thoughts fumbling over one another knowing trying to lie to him wasn't even going to work. "It's not even that I like her, it's to soon to like her we just met.. but I feel something with her, yeah."

        "Well what are you going to do?" He asked.

         I lied back on the pillow beside him. "What do you mean? What else besides keep hanging out with her is there to do?" I asked keeping my gaze on the ceiling.

       "You want to do that?" He questioned quietly.

       I could feel his eyes on me, but I refused to meet them. "Why wouldn't I?" I questioned, my heart knowing exactly what he was going to know.

         "You really want to bring her into the social media world? Once you start dating, you know for a fact your going to want to post about her," he explained, confirming what I knew he was going to say.

       I sighed pulling my head in my hands. "I know, I know. Her friend said the same thing. I want to talk to her more though, Carlos. I think I could really end up falling for her," I said quietly.

         "I know bro, what ever you do I'll support you. I just wanted to remind you of that," he said patting my shoulder a few times.

       "Thanks," I felt my phone vibrate and I smiled as I read the name, "Speaking of the devil," I said showing Carlos my phone.

        "I'll let you guys be, I'm going to go back to sleep," he said rolling back over.

          I felt a smile on my lips as I answered, "Sup?"

          "Alex," I heard her sigh and then a series of sniffles.

          "Olivia?" I sat up, feeling my heart beat quicken, "What's wrong?" I felt Carlos sit up beside me giving me a look like wanted to know what was wrong.

         I held up my hand to tell him a minute but he never left my gaze. "Somethings happened," She said sobbing her words out.

         "Just breathe, and tell me where you are I'll come okay?" I said getting up and Carlos following close behind putting on his pants and shoes.

         "3522 Laurel Drive," she said quietly.

       "That's the hospital," I said stopping, having Carlos knock into me.

      "I know," she said letting another sob out.

         "Okay, sh, im coming hold tight," I said quickly before hanging up, "Carlos we got to fucking go now!"

authors note:

OH WELP! Lol this sucked I might re-edit it tomorrow I just had my first day of work ever and I'm so tired and just want to sleep:(