| f o u r t y - t w o |

26 votes = new chapter

Olivia's point of view:

I've never seen Alex so happy. Watching him on stage I know this is where he belongs. He looks so comfortable up there. It's so heartwarming. Alex has been by my side through thick and thin and I am so beyond happy I get to experience him being on tour. Alex catches a glimpse of me side-stage and sends me a wink.

It makes feel like a giddy fan girl.

"Okay thank you Philadelphia! You guys were great, I can't wait to meet some of you!" Alex screams before running off stage and tackling me in hug.

"You did great!" I screamed.

I went in to kiss his cheek but he had other plans in mind when he smashed his lips into mine, smiling widely out of it, "That is literally the best high you could ever experience!" He screams.

"How do you know what other highs feel like?" I smirk.

He sighed with a smile plastered on his face, "Shut up," he chuckles. "I have tried things before," he admits, wrapping his arm around my waste.

"Anyways you look super comfortable on stage," I said.

"Yeah, it's honestly such an amazing feeling. Probably one of the best feelings ever. Having everyone calling your name, knowing they're there for you oh my god it's great," he sighed and looking away in a dreamy way.

"I can tell, maybe I'll be brave enough to do it before the end of tour," I shrug giving him a mysterious grin.

"Oh please do. It would be the fucking greatest with you up there!"

"Alex come on, time for meet and greets!" A security guard screamed.

He gave me a looked, like he was sad he had to go, "Go, I'll catch up with you later."

He smiled, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before running ahead with security.

I sighed, looking around. What is there to do behind the scenes at a meet and greet?

Maybe I should go live? Ever since alex posted pictures of us my social media has blown up.

I found the closest seat and quickly pulled up Instagram. Fixing my hair before pressing live.

Instantly people were flooding in.

blesivfam omg hi liv you're so pretty

hamidalex where's alex?

"Alex is at a meet and greet right now."

blesiv101 why aren't you meeting people too?

"I have major anxiety in social situations so I'm just being the supportive girlfriend from backstage," I chuckled.

haterade lmao why did alex pick you? you ugly twat

blesivfam101 aw:( im sure you'll get used to it eventually!

haterade2 ugly duckling, she's behind the pics bc no one wants to see that on there insta feed 💀

I have never had haters before. I've never even been bullied, not including Diana, but I didn't really know how to react to it.

I've never had someone attack me like that.

"Yeah well I gotta go, I'm going to go find Alex. Bye."

I quickly ended the live and headed straight in the direction of the bathroom, "Woah woah woah. What's wrong?"

"Diego, please not now," I sighed. Attempting to push him to the side but he stayed stiff.

"No, talk to me. You look sad, what's up?" He asked softly.

I sighed, giving in. "You know how I have social anxiety how I don't like to be on stage and shit?" I questioned, and he nodded. "Well I went live because I was bored and didn't want to go out in that big crowd, and people were saying stuff."

"Stuff like what?" He asked.

"Like, telling me I'm ugly and calling me a twat. Who the fuck even says twat anymore?!" I frowned, plopping on the closest chair I could find.

"Liv they're just jealous of you. You know you aren't ugly or a twat," he said chuckling after the word twat.

I felt a small smile appear on my lips, "I know, but—"

"Hey, what's going on here?" Alex asked squatting next to me.

"Nothing, we were just talking. I was bored," I said with a shrug.

I wasn't going to ruin another one of Alex's good days over something like being called a twat.

"Yeah, I'm going to go find Des, talk to you guys later," Diego said, awkwardly finding his way out of the room.

"I saw you went live for a bit, why'd you end it so fast?" Alex asked rubbing my arm lightly.

"Eh just felt weird, not used to it," I laughed. "Hey why aren't you out meeting people?"

"They said I could have a 10 minute break before the meet and greets. The security guard got the time wrong, so I wanted to use it to make sure you were good. Last night you kinda scared me. I haven't seen you act that way since.."

I knew what he was hinting, "Since my mom."

He frowned, nodding, "I just want you to know that I'm always going to be here. You're seriously my everything Liv. This tour is so little compared to how much you mean to me. If you need me, I'll be there. I promise."

I took his hand and kissed it, "No need to worry, I'm all good baby," I smiled pinching his cheeks.

He smiled widely before hugging me, "Can you please come out for a bit. People have been asking about you, they want to meet you." I have him an uneasy look, and he pouted. "Please I'll be right there and it's only a few people most people have already went through,"

"Fine."

"Yes I love you! Oh my god this is going to be so fun!" Alex cheered as he tugged me in the direction of the meet and greet.

The things we do for the people we love.

authors note:

Lol I love Diego so I wanted to bring him in. Yes him and des will end up dating in this too bc I love them sue me 🤪