| t w e n t y - n i n e |

appreciate my babe^
EDITED !!

10 votes = new chapter

Olivia's point of view:

"Are you excited to meet people?" I asked, catching Alex's attention.

He put down his phone and grabbed my hands, stroking it gently, "Truthfully I'm so excited. I've missed meeting supporters," he smiled.

"I'm so glad you get to do this."

"I'm so glad I get to do this with you by my side," he smiled wider, giving my hand a squeeze.

"I love you," I said placing a hand on the side of his face as I kissed him.

"I love you."

"Carlos is asleep isn't he?" I laughed.

"Yea why?" Alex asked.

"He didn't groan when we said I love you and kissed."

"True," Alex chuckled.

I took advantage of our time alone and nuzzled my head into the crook in his neck, "Liv?" He whispered softly, "Tell me more about your mom."

The question made my heart squeeze in a good way, he doesn't need to ask but he does, "What do you want to know?"

"Anything, the first thing that pops into your head."

"Christmas," I said quickly.

"What about Christmas?"

"Every Christmas Eve we'd get dressed up in matching pajamas. We'd eat those really good Christmas cookies that are super soft and chewy, and watch Elf. It was always so nice. It was the one time of year no matter what was going on me and my mom did it.. I'm going to miss that," I said with a half smile.

"That sounds like a lot of fun," Alex said drawing small circles on my arm, like he always does to calm me down.

"She was such a good person. I'm not even saying that because she was my mom, she just was. Why do good people have to go so soon?" I frowned.

"I wish I could answer that for you babe. Things happen for a reason, we may never know why but they do. It's life, we just gotta keep living."

"That was the cutest thing I've ever heard, but you're right. It is life, it'll be hard but I know my mom would want me to be happy. Although I truly am my happiest when I'm with you, and Carlos of course."

"Then I shale spend the rest of my life by your side making sure you are as happy as can be," Alex smiles, kissing my forehead.

"That sounds perfect."

"You're perfect."

"ENOUGH!" Carlos shouted, making me jump, "Enough with the i love you and your perfect NO you are relationship shit!"

"Well good morning sunshine," Alex chuckles.

"Stop making me feel single and I won't be such a bitch," Carlos glares.

"I can't help it dude, look at how cute she is, it's hard not to grab her face and tell her I love her," Alex says making my heart skip a beat.

"Aweee," I blush.

"Yeah yeah, whatever I'm going to sleep," Carlos groans closing his eyes.

"Goodnight sunshine!" Alex sings, "Ah he hates me."

"No he doe—"

"Yes I do," Carlos says without opening his eyes.

"God himself has spoken. He hates you," I laugh.

"Eh it happens to the best of us," Alex shrugs, "but we should probably get some shut eye too, we got a few more hours to go."

I nod my head and cuddle into his side, "This would be so much more comfy if we were in a bed," I frown.

"Only 2 more hours then we can sleep in a bed."

"Can't wait!"

authors note:

quick chapter before bed.. I might re-edit it tmrw but I wanted to give you guys a chapter bc I only asked for 10 likes on my last chapter and I got 15 within a day so I had to give you this!!