| f o u r |

edited: may 5th, 2019.
olivias' point of view:

      "Mom I'm home!" I decide to leave out the fact that Diana practically sped the whole way home to make sure I made it home before 10. Exactly a minute before 10.

      "You're lucky, I almost sent out a S.W.A.T team," Mom shouted back. You could hear the sarcasm remark in her voice.

        I rolled my eyes thanking god she wasn't in the room too see that. I started my way up stairs, before I realized I was on time. "Shut up, it's only 9:59."

         "A minute later you would of been late." Mom shouted, the sarcasm has left and the seriousness in her voice was back.

       "Actually I would of been right on ti—" a buzz from my phone cut me off.

      Unknown: had to make sure you won your dare :)

        And as if once wasn't enough to remind me of this incredible night, he double texts.

       Unknown: you make it home okay and before your curfew? 😂

       My heart jumped, as a huge smile formed on my face, "What was that?" Mom shouted knocking me out of the moment.

       My mind fumbled over itself to remember what I just said but everything was blank. "Never mind," I said quickly before running down the hallway to my room, slamming my door shut.

        I jumped on my bed face first,"oh my fucking god!" I screamed, thankfully to be muffled by the pillow. I slowly rolled over staring at the ceiling in a daze. "This can't be real, this has got to be a dream," I whispered.

        I sat up taking a deep breathe. I grab my phone to answer only to realize he was live. I quickly grabbed my laptop off the nightstand and pulled up Instagram clicking on his username.

        Shortly after entering his live, I decided to mess with him.

       Olivia: hey, haha thanks for that! and yep i made it home okay and on time lmao. wb you, you make it home okay?

       I heard his phone ding and watched as his face turn into a huge grin. "Oh, uh that?" He questioned shaking his head, "That was just Carlos, he said some dumb shit," he chuckled with an eye roll.

       That wasn't enough, the smile stayed on my face as I commented on the live.

       xoxolivia
           blesiv huh? found you pretty easily

       I sat for a few minutes, almost positive he missed my comment when, "Blesiv? Found you prett—" I felt my heart flutter, almost as quickly as his face turned pink.

        "That was nothing guys," he said quickly recovering his normal color, "Alex stop ignoring me you hoe," he read aloud, "I'm not bitch, I swore I said hi to you Emma. I love you."

       He talked to supporters for a few more minutes before he decided to get off.

alex
how'd you find my instagram??

olivia
you said "blesiv fam"
when i first came over
so i put two and two
together, blesiv & alex 😂

alex
oh right, im sorry i kinda
blew you off on the live. i
just didn't want you to get
hate or anything

olivia
it's cool I figured

alex
you wanna ft for a bit?

olivia
i just took off my makeup ://

alex
you think i care? im calling

       In a matter of seconds his name was on the top of my screen. I hesitantly answered keeping my phone facing the ceiling.

       I heard a chuckle on the phone. "No, it's called a FaceTime show your face," Alex said with a sly grin.

       I frowned, "Dude come on, we just met I'm not trying to scare you before I get the chance to talk to you." I whined, earning another chuckle from him.

       "You won't scare me off, come on," he pleaded, with a pout.

      "Err–fine," I hesitated before moving the camera to show myself.

        "You look the same as earlier," he said, "beautiful." I felt the heat growing into my cheeks, I quickly covered it up with a small smile.

         "Thank you," I said quietly.

        He smirked, "We need to chill again, you still owe me a second date."

       "Second date? What you called that a first date?" I joked.

       "Yeah, you could of not had your body guard cut us off so quickly," he teased.

        "Yeah she can be a bit much sometimes!" I chucked, but couldn't help keep the smile on my face knowing he wanted to see me again.

       "I'm kidding, it's cool you have a friend like that. At least you aren't grounded," he shrugged his shoulders. I nodded my head in response before he spoke back up. "But for real you had balls today, it would be my luck a cute girl who came up to me in the mall was actually a dude," he pouted playfully.

        I couldn't help the laugh, I felt bubbly inside. It wasn't everyday I talked to a guy, let alone a social media influencer. My life couldn't get any better right now.

***
Olivia's Snapchat story:

*** Olivia's Snapchat story:

authors note;

4 days in a fucking row, go me! anyways im happy asf i saw my bsf who I haven't seen in a year and half because i moved and it was amazing to be just around her again. Haven't been this happy in awhile:) plus my birthday is in a week and my mom SAID she'd get me alex's merch, cross ya fingers because it stops selling Friday 🤞🏼🤞🏼

- also thank you for 40 views already i love the support and each and everyone one of you 🌴❤️

#blesivfamforever