~The Twenty-Third Book of Randomness~

~Playing The Recorder Is Hard~

Once I saw a fish alive. It was scary. Well, not really. Fish are awesome. They have really weird eyeballs, and they have gills. Have you ever wondered why gills are so weird? I haven't. But have you ever wondered why they have such weird mouths? Neither have I!

I'm going to reveal the most personal thing I've ever talked about in The Book of Randomness. I have a slight fear of STINGRAYS. I know. You're probably laughing at me. Stingrays aren't scary at all! Well, you're wrong! Stingrays are terrifying! Why? Well, that's another story for another book.

Let's discuss the rules of The Book of Randomness. What? Rules? Yes, rules you dummy! Even books need rules to keep things 'rule-y'. 

1) No cursing. Well, this rule may change. Hmm. I mean, have I cursed yet? I honestly have no idea. Let's keep things PG. 

2) Stuff. Yeah, stuff stuff stuff stuff. 

3) Cats are cute. That doesn't seem like a rule, but it actually is!

4) Randomness of any kind is acceptable in any form. No matter how it is presented, it is allowed. SPONGEBOB.

5) The number of chapters/books should not exceed 500. If it ever does, a sequel is necessary. 

6) Watching the grass grow is perfectly normal in this book. If anyone ever questions watching the grass grow, they should be thrown into the pit of purple invisibility cloaks.

7) I give up with making rules. The rules above still apply to every chapter/book, however.

~WEEE~