~The Fifteenth Book of Randomness~

~Ohohohohohoho. Creepiness~

When you plant trees you are a grasshopper. And when you plant flowers, everyone in Animal Crossing is very pleased with you. Tortimer likes calling people weird names and ranting about modern technology - especially his own game. 

What does randomness mean? Here, this is the official definition brought to you by GOOGLE. Randomness means lack of pattern or predictability in events. Randomness suggests a non-order or non-coherence in a sequence of symbols or steps, such that there is no intelligible pattern or combination. 

When the spoon has sugar in it, the medicine goes down. Makes everyone actually want to drink milk. I mean, everyone loves medicine. But nobody likes milk. Putting sugar into a spoon makes people want to drink milk instead of run away from their loving parents who are giving them milk to cure them of diseases. I know what you're thinking. Aren't I mixing up milk and medicine? Well, kind sir, I am not. In fact, I'm just... Err... I forgot what I was going to say. '

Cows, cows, cows. Mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms. Put them together and what have you got? BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOO. I feel like a total failure. I forgot how to spell clairvoyance. Oh, wait. I actually know how to spell it. False alarm. 

Hey, apple. Hey, apple. Never mind. I didn't say anything. 

~This is a fake ending~

WARNING : DO NOT EVER TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY. I REALIZED HOW STUPID SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE SAID ARE, AND I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT I'M GOING TO START BELIEVING ALL OF THESE WEIRD THINGS THAT I HAVE SAID. JUST SO YOU KNOW, THIS PARAGRAPH WAS MADE SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSURING ME THAT EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID IS MADE UP AND NOT REAL. I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO USE MILK AS MEDICINE.