~The Tenth Book of Randomness~

~Flower Pot Head Thing~

Ice and water. Water and ice. That was the commutative rule presented in an extremely abnormal way. Thank you for your love and support for the ice and water funding campaign, better known as IWFC. IWFC's goal was to raise $10000000000000000000 to fund the Potato Phone 2356802384723813714283074138157649276527496. 

You people like Yakult? Here, have a bottle. It's YOGURT. It's YOGURT in a bottle. It's YOGURT for life. Dang, I want a shirt that says 'Yogurt For Life' now... I'm such a sad person. D:

Barney the Dinosaur : Hey kids! It's Barney here, taking over for Tomatosauceisgreen.

Me : How dare you! I'll have you know that my name is Potatosauceinatree.

Barney the Dinosaur : Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Anyways...

Me : *shoots Barney in the head with a sniper all the way from a tree* It's my book. Get lost, or this potato WILL find you. And this potato WILL murder you. 

Barney the Dinosaur : I'm still alive, even after that crazy tomato shot me... Huh. *runs away*

And that, kids, is what you should do if you ever do encounter a giant purple dinosaur that doesn't know your name. Stay safe, and always remember that Barney is a dinosaur and will most likely not hesitate to murder you if he ever finds you. 

~Be Safe Around Trains~