"Uhhh-"

"I'm getting Chinese anyways, byeee." I rolled my eyes at her before walking to my own truck.

"I'm totally getting wasted tonight." I raised my eyebrows to some girls who walked passed me to their Mercedes while I unlocked my car door.

"Right. It's my last year and if I don't end up under a Kappa tonight, I will freak."

I shook my head softly before sliding into my truck. These girls were truly all about sex, booze, and looking good. I don't understand how they made it into Stanford.

-

"Ok, I got this." I mumbled to myself as I pressed the answer to my online quiz for Law 101. It was more of my challenging class just because of how hard it was to be mean. I wasn't a push over but I also hardly spoke up. Why I chose Law as my minor? No clue.

Luckily though my major was computer science, that's what I really soared in. I didn't know what it was but everything concerning computers just came natural to me.

"Bitch." I hummed absentmindedly as I waited for my test results to come in. "The shorts or pants?"

"Skirt." I mumbled before finally seeing the screen pop up. "God dammit!" I hissed out angrily.

I felt Ashlynn's head pop besides mine as she looked at the screen. "Dude what? You got ninety five out of a hundred."

"Exactly." I pushed my laptop aside and pulled out my notebook. "That's three down from last week. I gotta see where the hell I went wrong." I flipped through my highlighted notes, ready to go over the material once more when my door suddenly slammed open.

"Motherfuckers there is a party and you wanna sit cooped up at home?!" I huffed at Vivian's annoying ass but didn't look up. "Here this little bitch goes again, burying herself into school. Get up, Y/nn!"

"Take Ash, I gotta get ready for this 'pop quiz'." I grabbed my pencil but it was quickly taken from my hands by guess who. "Vivian!" I hopped up and tried to grab it but she kept moving it side to side. "Viv, I'm gonna tell mom."

Her and Ash looked at each other before falling into laughter at the same time. I snatched my pencil back with furrowed eyebrows, sitting back at my desk with a plop. "I don't know whether to bully you or pinch your cheeks, you cutie." Ash teased as she patted my head.

"Neither please. Can you guys just go to your dumb party and leave me out of it? That's all I ask." I gave them both pleading eyes and finally, with much resistance, they nodded. "Thank you. Don't get too drunk alright?"

"I'll try not to."

-

"Fuuuuck Y/n I'm so fucked up." I stared at my phone in annoyance at Vivian's usual phone call. "This bitch said I couldn't do that keg for thirty seconds... so I did sixty on that hoe!"

"Vivian I said.." I groaned and closed my textbook. "Send me your location." She let out a booming laugh before hiccuping.

"Sure thing, buttercup. Pass me another sho-!"

The call suddenly cut short and I stood up with a huff. How did I know she would do this? I mean, it was Vivian, of course she didn't care about anyone but herself.

I pulled on my red Stanford crewneck, black skinny jeans, and my white converse before grabbing my keys and leaving the dorm rooms.

"Hey Y/n, heading to the party?" Our R.A asked with a soft smile.

"Nah, just picking up my sister. See you, Jonah." He waved softly before focusing back on the book in his hands.

I knew the party wasn't far because Kappa Alpha, the fraternity house, wasn't that far from Wilbur Hall. It was actually walking distance but I wasn't about to guide a drunk bimbo through these crowded streets. Not a chance.