Smirks Are For Twerps (Touya Kinomoto X Reader)

A/N omg sorry it has been awhile guys! I didn't have much inspiration for awhile and a lot of requests felt really impossible for me to make. I am so sorry! So for now will try to make some new content that I think you guys like and might try to look into a few requests if there are any recent ones(I have 2 on my mind right now. Know I have been dying to read a toya x reader but they are non-existant. It shocked me so much now I am making one for me and all my fellow fangirl! Yay! Enjoy everyone!!!!

One look at Toya and I know he was thinking about something inappropriate. His smirk is so telling of it that I can not help but laugh at him. Working at this Cafe with him can be such a delight sometimes (author-chan: sarcasm alert, we have a sarcasm alert everybody! Brace yourself... Actually don't cause it already happened ^¬^ haha!

Reader-chan:
Even though you have been gone so long from the x reader scene, you have the audacity to make jokes, only 2 sentences in?!?! Wow that's a real talent. Slow clap sarcasm for you. You desevere a nomination in an called "this award is not a story joke" category.

Author-chan:
I mean yeah. I would say it's a talent. A pretty wicked one too. Also haha that is a pretty good award joke too. Gotta hand it to ya.

Reader-chan:
Was that sarcasm too?

Author-chan:
N-no... Maybe... Only after I wrote it did it sound like that. Just lay off for now and start a reading again!

Reader-chan:
OK but this is not hetalia you can't just say a readin-

Author-chan:
Just get back to it...I am tired of this now.

He is just so funny that I have to imitate his face right up to his face. He does not notice my antics at first but when he does he asks "can I help you? what's with the derpy face, (Name-Chan)?" he has his pissed off face he makes in these situations plastered on.

"oh nothing just well...you were making the same face and I was wondering why you were making it all of a sudden. So why were you making it?"I ask a bit concerned but not much.

"cause the other derp face is sitting over there with that twerp friend of hers."

I was confused about everything that just spewed out of his mouth.

He laughed trying to cover it with his shirt sleeve. "you look so confused right now. Derp is my younger sister." he states.

"Oooh! Okay! Wait.. You have a sister?!? And didn't tell me?!?! I am deeply wounded by you. " cue dramatic fall to the ground and I am down.

"I just wanna go and cause some trouble. Embarrass her, really. That is why I smirked."

"what are you gonna do?" I question him.

"take their order is all and maybe point out how fat she is gonna get if she eats too much."

"but Toya that's so mean." I feign being hurt by his motives.

"she's my sister though. What can I say. Oh wait, I did just say!" he pretends to look shocked. We are both full of sarcasm and bad acting. Don't we make the perfect pair? If only I could tell him how much I truly love him. But it is just so damn hard!

Maybe I need to up my appeal towards him by making fun of him more. That sounds like a plan. I smirk. God, he is rubbing off on me! In my frustrations I find peace and vow carry out my plan at the right time.

"Oi, What are you guys getting today!" Toya is already over to his sisters table. Wait, what the- how and when did he get there so fas- oh wait...
He has long legs... Darn it he has got legs straight out of a manga I swear!

"Cream puffs Big Brother!" He smirks again for the, I don't know how many times but a lot of them. "You know your just gonna get fat like that. Why not a salad, sis?" she puffs her face at him. "Toya dad said to stop making fun of me! also I'm a paying customer here!" she flails her arms at him.

He finishes their order and tells me to make the cream puffs. I do JUST THAT!
*Magic time skip to perfectly puffed cream puffs. Cause this is a magical girl manga ^¬^*
I was just handing them over to Toya when I was going to smirk at him again. Then he did the unbelievable... He smirked before I could. You besmirked my smirk!" I yell at him throwing a cream puff in his face.

He look at me with an irritated face, like a what was that for kinda face. He picks up the creamy puff and breaks it open taking the cream onto his finger and smearing it on my cheek.

" Toya! How dare!" he's laughing at me. "You should see your face!" I stay calm because I love this jerk. I take the cream off a put it on his lips and straight out kiss him. He is so stunned. More like look at your face Toya! I smirk within my kiss.

He starts closing his eyes and really getting into the kiss. Oh no my plan backfired. I wanted to have the upper hand but he's being so sweet with me. Toya we can't do this for this long at work! I am screaming in my head.

As if he heard me he stops. "I'll be right back." he says quietly and goes to give Sakura here food. This isn't like Toya he had so much passion and longing in his eyes just then. Sakura is cheering for her food.

Whats toya going to do? I am very nervous right now. He comes back and grabs my wrist. It's our lunch break. He pulls me along with him. "Toya! Wait!" he takes me to the break room locking the door. I am on high alert.

He sets down with me at a table. "listen, (name). I never knew how to say this in words even though it's so simple but...I love you. For as long as you have been working here part time."he gazes up at me.

"will you go out with me?" he asks as my hearts is beating rapidly. "of course Toya. That's why I kissed you. He brings me to a wall putting arms on either side of me up against the wall and starts kissing me again. His body is all over me.

This closeness makes me so happy ai could cry."don't cry. It's okay, I am hear to hold you now." he wipes my tears away with a finger. He starts to hug me tightly and fiercly. "I'm never letting you go now that I have you."

He's kissing my neck and puts a hand up my skirt and I let him cause it feels so nice, His scent intoxicating me. He smirks while definitely leaving a mark on my neck. He licks it with care holding my hands. It hurts but I loved it.
" let's eat something before break is over okay." he tells me.

As he let's go I take his hand in mine again. "That was really magical Toya." he rolls his eyes but messes up my hair. "you're a silly one." Toya smiles.

"Also for now on I am leaving the smirks to you." I tell him. He smirks at me.

The End

This took me forever and I finally made it! Love you guys! Be sweet and be safe always Book Muses!