Give me your Pokeballs! (Real world! Reader X Real World!James from Pokemon)

So before I confuse all of ya'll, I must explain. When I say real world for both James and You, the reader, I literally mean that it is in a world like ours but also like the Poke World. You will see why soon if you just play along with me and get into the world of my imagination. Let's....go!

In another dimension similar to our own. Our goal is for us to catch pokemon on our mobile devices. It's what we all live for, strive for to be a pokemon leader.
As I walk down The roads my friend travels behind me. "What are you doing?"

I laugh at him trying to peer over my phone. He looks at it so intently that I can't help but laugh.

"Catching Pokemon duh! What are you doing?" He smirks while laughing under his breath like a creep who was very amused.

He snatches my phone. "JAMES! You give that back right now!" I yell at him as he runs away. "Thanks for the pokemon can't wait to transfer them to myself!"

He waves looking back at me which leads to his downfall because he trips over a small rock which ended up being a Geodude.

"That's what you get." I snatch it back. "And now I got a Geodude." I say as I easily capture him into my phone to a pink health pokeball.

He starts crying. "You're so mean (Y/N) all I wanted to do was be as cool as you. So I wanted the same Pokemon as you."

I shake my head giggling like a crazy girl. "You know if you want my pokemon you could find and catch them yourself, right?"

He stand up laughing with a wicked smile he shrugs before putting a hand to his face fabulously. "Heheheh... You know that would be so much more work and it just isn't as fun. Come on take a little step on the wild side with me."

I look at him confused. "You mean steal Pokemon? Ha! As if." I scoff. "That is too dangerous to do. Also it would make many people sad."

James snickers. "Really now? You don't want to take a risk? Live on the wild side with me a bit?"

He comes closer to you staring you down. He whispers in your ear. "Don't kid me. I know you want to."

You shiver at his breath. "James stop that!" You attempt shoo him away but he just comes back.

"No. Not until you confess that you want to get pokemon more easily. It is truly the best way. The only way in my opinion."

You inhale them exhale loudly scaring James a bit. "Fine! I sort of wanted to try. But if I get in trouble it's your fault for provoking me okay?" He nods. "Remember that." He nods again. "Of course I will."

He smiles and puts his arm around me guiding me to where he wants us to go. "See that twerp over there." I stare intently at him. "Ash?" I ask.

"Yeah, Him. Jut waltz over there like it is nothing and grab his phone. Simple right?"

I shake my head. "Ypu are just making it sound easy. It can't be. It won't stop me from trying though I guess."

Here I go. I quietly walk up behind him. He was looking at his phone like he was confused. Perfect to steal rught now. He turns around suddenly I look at him confused with one hand outstretched already.