Confidence challenge(Free!!-Makoto Tachibana X Reader)

This story is requested by @awsomecatlover my first offical request nyan~! I hope all you Makoto fans will love it!
________________________
Today is the day of the school trip and it is down by the beach. I am very excited because it involves swimming, beach volleyball, making food as a class and getting to be with all my friends!

But the big event I am most excited for is the confidence challenge! It is where we have partners,a guy and girl per team,and we go into a cave and half to walk all the way across it with a flashlight and get tgrough it without getting lost or too scared. There will be people hiding trying to scare us.

But I don't need to worry because I do not scare easily. I just have to wonder if the guy I get will be scared. Maybe he will be the manliest man of them all. I smile to myself but can't help laughing at gow silly that sounds.

My friends look at me crazy." Are you okay (name)-chan?" Gou asks me. I wave her off and say." Yes, yes. I was just thinking about muscles." I say teasing her. She gets extremely happy and shows me her "dream journal"(A/N: if you watched Octopimps abridged series of Free! Called 50% off you would understand the dream journal reference. If you haven't seen it you should because it is awesome! Octopimp rocks ^_^!).

I laugh and smile shyly as she talks all about muscles, muscles and more muscles. She is such a fangirl when it comes to guys and their muscles I swear that is the only reason she became the manager of the swim team. You have known her long enough to understand the way she thinks.

"Hey,(name)-chan. I was wondering do you have a crush on anyone on the swim team. I could totally help you out!" She says smiling up at me with sparkly eyes.

I start to blush and say"maybe..." I say nervously. Tachibana-kun, is the one I really like. But I am always to scared to talk to him. He seems like the nicest guy and the world and he is so strong, and musclar and... "(Name) you are drooling. If you are dreaming about someones muscles you need to spill right now!" Gou yells at me while pushing me back and forth.

"Well, Makoto is really nice and.. Muscular." I say smiling. Gou gives me the thimbs up"You've got really good taste (name)-chan!"

Today 2 girls bonded over muscles.

A bond that will hold strong for eternity.

Reader:Gou stop narrating this my story!

Gou: Oh, sorry! Please continue!5...4..3...2..1 K.O!

Reader: *facepalms*

Anyways, we finally reach the beach(A/N: Ha Ha "reach the beach"! XD sorry!)

Reader: Oh so now you, the author, is intruppting this is my story not yours!

Author: *sweat drops* I am done now...

Again, we "arrive" at the beach and soak up the sun. "Wow! Such a pretty day! Right, Gou?" She smiles and nods in agreement. " So i guess we have to put our things in our cabins and then we get to have some fun before the "manuel labor" I saw and when I say manuel labor I mean making food for lunch.

Gou laughs at the way I worded making food. All of a sudden I look over and see Haru, Makoto, Nagisa and Rei. And as I wave to them happily i notice something wrong with Makoto as ge waves back with exhaustion in his eyes.

I look at Gou for answers and she whispers to me." Makoto is scared of the ocean. He doesn't like to talk about why though." I look at her and then look back at where they all were but they are already walking away. Poor Makoto...
"Ohh, I just wanna hug him!" I yell out loud with no restraint at all. Gou hugs me and we fangirl cry as everyone looks at us weird.