Update on where I am at (writing wise)

I promise I am not on Hiatus. I am working Diligently on a reader X Kirito story. I really want it to be amazing but I keep getting writers block. I want it to be really good, that's why I am working so hard on it. I really like Kirito and I feel like he deserves a really good story.

I am always proud of my work but sometimes while writing I want to make sure the story is something to my liking and something that I think you guys will enjoy. But yes once I finish Kiritos story(hopefully by tomorrow because I am so excited to share it. It's been so hard to contain my excitement and I am not even done with it yet.) I will work on all the other requests once again.

I am happy you guys like my work and request things from me. It is really enjoyable to make stories for you guys while I also make these stories for my inner fangirl enjoyment.

I hope one day I can have more followers and support through the years. I want this to like a family. A one big happy, lively, anime family where we can share our intrests and make memories together ^_^.

I hope that doesn't sound silly. I just really wanted to share how I feel with you guys. I want to be personal in my writing and show who I am to you guys. Let us all be book muses(this will be our offical sort of group name).

Love you all have a nice day today and everyday. And I am going to work my butt off on anime X readers! Yay! Fighting! Byeeeee!