Hands where I can see them (Edward Elric X Reader)

Hello all! I have not had internet for I think 3-4 months now. Sorry for that but now I got access and I am happy cause I can work on stories more now. I will be taking requests. Sometimes it is hard to fill them right away and I am sorry I wish I was creative every day and able to type out more stories but sometimes its hard. Some characters are hard to write for as well. So maybe if you try to give me more of a theme to work off of, it would be easier. like a more fluffy story or such. Anyways here is an Edward story for you guys, hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it ^^! 

I was  in pursuit of a bad guy. Danger always follows me under every footfall Clump, clump, clump. My black combat boots hit the train tracks as I run fast as my feet will take me. I call forth a gush of wind in front of me towards the baddie. At that moment he jumps higher and it misses him. Slippery son of a gun! How the heck did he know I was going to fire off that attack? Once I get closer I realize who it truly was. "Edwaaaaaaard!" I yell He turns around fast with a look of horror on his face.He knows whats coming to him next. I throw a huge bottle of milk at him. He karate chops it. "(Y/N)! Stop! You always do this! I don't want none of your milk. Take your milk and leave my sight, this instant!" I walk over briskly to him. All the while trying to hold in my smirking. "Sorry about that. You know how reflexes are and all. HAAHAHA!! TEE Hee Hee!"  He gets angry and yells "That's not how reflexes work!" His face is still the look of death. (Author-Chan: NO! Don't turn Yandere on your dear Author-Chan, Reader-Chan! 

               Reader-Chan: Whatever do you mean? *Brings out milk for me cause I am pretty darn short too.*

                Author-Chan: Jokes on you, I LIKE milk! I am a milk connoisseur thank chu very much. I like strawberry milk the most but I also enjoy, regular milk, chocolate milk and vanilla milk. I could ramble on all day, now just give me the milk please ^-^. *Milk makes me very yanderish, if that is even a word XD!*

             Reader-Chan: *Shrugs and throws me the milk* "Milkaholic" You mumble at me.

            Author-Chan: Thank you, now back to the story, desu! *High on milk before I even drink it*

"I just want you be happy and healthy Edward dear. What's so wrong with that?" he raises his eyebrow in irritation. "Everything."He says clenching his teeth in frustration. I start to walk slowly towards Ed as his eyes are closed. He opens them noticing my presence."Hands up, where I can see them,(Y/N)!" I put them up slowly. "I wasn't up to anything bad Ed." he stares at me. "Really?" He said with a look of surprise, like he truly believed me. Yeah right! I bring my hands down and tickle his sides. "Fooled ya!" He falls over dramatic anime style. "GAH! (Y/N), You dirty little! Too can play at that hahaha,game! Crap stop hahaha tickling me!" He tickles fights back and I fight back ruthlessly. We twist and turn in tune to our own dance. 

Author-Chan: Is this a ballet all of a sudden, instead of an anime? I am very enthused by this. I am gonna see how this plays out.

Reader-Chan: Your sarcasm was not needed here.

A-Chan: (Insert more sarcastic quips here)

RE-Chan:Your too meta for your own

A-Chan: I don't even acknowledge that remark. back to your train station milk ballet.

Edward slips under his own feet and I end up on top of him. "Ow!" We both say in unison. Edward shakes his head and scratches the back of it. "You okay, (Y/N)?" he asks me concerned for my well-being. I blush and my forehead gets a bit over heated. "Woah! You don't look so good. Your face looks heated up." He touches my forehead with his. "You know your sort of cute up close like this." I walk away slowly not able to face Ed. "I'm alright, Ed." I say in a serious tone. I love Ed, the problem is I really don't know how to talk to him about it. I don't want everything we have done up to now to change. I want it to be funny and spontaneous. I feel if we end up together all of this will disappear like magic. It would only be about love and passion. I can't tease him anymore. It will become lonely. I try to hold in my emotions so I don't cry but I can't control them. 

 A tear drops and I breathe a shallow breath. Edward puts a hand on my shoulder from behind. "Somethings wrong. Want to talk about it." He says serious just like  I imagined the start of the begging of the end. "I don't want it to end." I whisper through the wind. "What did you say? I can't hear you." I turn around fast and furious. "I don't want this to end!!" I yell and Edward is taken aback. "I'm sorry." I put my hands over my face and crouch down. Edward comes down beside me and hugs me around my shoulders. "I don't really get what you are talking about but. You know. Nothing ever has to be the end, it can have the potential to always feel like the begging. All you have to do is make it that way. Hold onto that freedom. If it makes you happy, be stubborn. Hold on like no one else ever has. Never let go." He hold me tighter. 

  He's right. I was so stupid. I am always so high strung and always got what I wanted. Why can't I still do that? Stay the same me? I smile through the tears and stare up at Edward for 5 seconds until I get what I want. I kiss him. Edward is shocked but he holds me tighter all the same. "So this is what you meant." Edward says smiling like the cute Ed that he always is. I peck him on the cheek. "Hands where I can see them." Edward says with a look that he knows what I was up to. There was a bottle of milk I was holding up behind his back. "Never!" I say defying him. The bottle is open as I try to put the milk in his mouth. "I said no!! (Y/N)!" He grabs it from me and throws it far away as the milk pours out. 

 "See nothing changed (Y/N). You are still teasing me to no end." He says laughing heartily. I laugh along with him. "You're right. I will just tease you more now." I laugh louder. Edward face palms and shakes his head.  "Some things just never change." Edward says disapprovingly.

Finally made a Edward story. Hope you guys enjoyed. This was a fun and cute little story this time. If you want more to this story I can try my hand at a part 2 sometime. I missed you Book muses and feel free to send in requests!