It sucks to suck(Diabolik lovers-Ayato Sakamaki)

It is boring sitting at home alone. I am going to die of boredom. Why can't I ever go out and have fun? Maybe because I never let people get close enough to me to have any friends. I'm scared of what they may think of me.
I fall asleep unknowingly and when I wake up everything is dark.
I reach up and touch my face and feel something on it so I pull it off. Oh, it was just some paper. Wait, this isn't just any paper, it has words on it. It reads
" Dear Miss (name)-chan,
You are cordially invited to our Manor for a party. I am sure you will love it. If you don't show, there may just be a few, consequences. But don't worry, we just know you will join us tonight."

Sounds like fun but I am to tired, that letter doesn't scare me one bit. I fall asleep but not for long because I feel myself get blindfolded and my arms
Wrapped behind my back. I try yelling but my mouth gets covered as well.I have no idea what is going on. I hear a faint whisper in my ear "why are you so troublesome?"
That's when I black out....
~Time skip~
I am awake and I notice I am wearing a Very pretty black dress I've never seen in my whole life. And I am laying on a very elegant couch. Where am I? I jump up only to fall back down. My head hurts alot, everything is still a little fuzzy.
"Finally, your awake and here I thought I was going to have to throw you in a very cold pool to wake you." A very sexy looking guy says from a window smirking at me from a far.
I blush because I have never seen a guy so hot before. It burns my eyes looking at him. "Who do you think you are staring at? It is very annoying." He says coldly to me. He is even more sexier when he's angry. God, I want to make him more mad!
"Hey, red head! Why the heck do you have one pant leg pulled up! It doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look like an idiot." He glares at me and walks over.
"Who the hell do you think your talking to?! I will do what I want to!" He grabs my wrist harshly and his faces is just inches from mine. Crap, I made him too mad! But I just love that expression on his face!
He starts sniffing my arm up my shoulder. "I will show you what you get as punishment for not just making me mad but also not responding to that invitation.
He bites my neck and I feel fangs digging into my soft skin. Yes! This is great he got me in the right spot. I feel blood coming out of my neck. I scream out. I don't like blood, it gives me the chills.
He smirks demonically at me, teasingly as he licks the blood off me. But maybe with him around I can learn to tolarate blood because- "Your a vampire aren't you?" He laughs manically at that. "Wasn't it obvious the first time. You really are a idiot. Now shut up. I want you to feel pain..."

He bites at my collarbone very hard and I hear his lips sucking at my skin. I scream because it hurts alot but I also enjoy it way to much. He bites any exposed skin on my chest. And it is starting to become to painful for me.

"By the way,my name is Ayato and I want you to scream it out loud to show me how much pain I am inflicting on you." He bites down on a extremely sensitive spot on my shoulder and starts attacking it. "AYATOOO!" I scream out and he procceds to bite at me harder. Teasing just that spot. "Please stop..." I manage to whimper.
"Shut up!" He yells at me and starts kissing me passionatly and I taste
My own blood on his lips and I quiver in fear. He proceeds to lick my lips easily getting his tounge in my mouth. I can't help it I love this dude. I don't mind him dominating me. He starts to bite on my lips and sucking on them roughly.
"Ayato!" Is all I scream into his mouth. "You enjoy this don't you? Well, I won't let you. I need you to feel only pain. But it isn't working. Annoying!" He sucks and bites harder and all I feel is pain as he is
Also clawing at my back extremely hard."Ayato! It hurts, stop!!" He is chuckling at me. I pull at his hair hoping that would help but almost immediately he grabs my wrists and starts biting them all over. "Ayato!! I love you but also hate you!"
He sighs."It can't be helped humans will always confuse pain and pleasure together. Sometimes its only pain, other times it painfully feels amazing. I will never understand your kind, but I enjoy watching your reactions."
I laugh at him "It sucks to suck, doesn't it?" He smirks and starts whispering in my ear" Troublesome, Your getting it now."

And so this makeout session goes on all night and you can let your fantasies wander on that note ;)! Hope you enjoyed and hope it didn't "suck" to much HaHaHa! Please request something.