Pass the pasta(Hetalia-Italy)

"Dinner is ready, everybody!" I hear Italy yelling full of excitement, as always. I make it there first and Germany and Japan follow behind me.
We all sit done at the table and Japan says"Itadekimusu." And I yell with the worst japanese "itaedickayemoose!" Italy laughs loudly as he sits down" your a riot (name)-chan!" But Germany is very displeased.
"(Name) you are being very disrespectful to Japanese culture. Tell him your sorry! Unt I vill hit you on the head!" I look down very disappointed at my sudden outburst and say" I am very sorry Japan." And come over to him and bow deeply. He starts blushing embarrassed. "I-Its okay rearry (name). Just get up and eat your food."
I nod happy again that he isn't angry at me. Stupid Germany, stop making such a big deal. "Germany, please don't threaten (name)-chan. You should hit me instead." Germany gets mad again but nods" Gladly." And he punches Italy on the head hard.
"Germany! Stop being a big meany pants!" He says while holding his head. "Pasta will make it all better. (Name)-chan pass the pasta please!" I stare at him in my own little world.
What is he saying? I am all of a sudden distracted by his single curl that flops all around all the time. It's so cute! I want to play with it like a cat plays with a ball of yarn. He is still yelling words I don't understand, like another language.
Although I think he is yelling in Italian now irratingly. He is so cute when he is like this. While I keep fantising I don't notice Italy close to my face now until he started kissing my lips softly and I blush. "I said pass the pasta (Name). Were you not listening?" I can't respond because that kiss shocked me.
All of a sudden I feel something sticky all over my face and the smell of pasta. I squeel as Italy is licking my face. "Pasta punishment for you (name)-chan!" There is Pasta all over me now and Italy is eating it off of me.
Germany and Japan have all ready left , clearly to embarrassed to watch what was going on. Thanks for nothing guys! "Italy! Stop it you are not being very nice!" I pout at him. "When it comes to Pasta I don't mess around. You either pass it or I toss it." He kisses me on the cheek innocently.
"But Italy! This is a mess! And you are eating the Pasta off of me now. I love you but you have a pasta fetish." I say as he laughs. " I don't have a pasta fetish. I just love pasta and you so its a good mix don't you think?" He says eating pasta from behind my ear.
I do what I have been wanting to do for awhile, I pull on his curl. All of a sudden he makes a very angry face.
He bites my neck and it surprises me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" All he wants to do now is bite me while eating the pasta off me.
"Don't ever pull on my curl again! I get very violent. I don't wanna hurt you (name)." He said my name without the honorifics this time! He isn't himself right now. He is acting like Romano.

"I think you need to lay down a bit." I say to him honestly. He stares at me a moment then nods seriously. "Only if you lay with me." He says sexily. I blush as he takes me with him to his bedroom. And I lay there as he keeps sniffing me all night long. "Pasta maniac." I say to him as he starts to fall asleep.
"I will make sure to always pass you the pasta so I never make you mad at me again. Also I will not pull at your curl because you scared me. That wasn't the Italy I grew to love." He smiles and opens his eyes a bit.
"I want to make you happy (name)-chan. Not sad. Stay with me forever." He kisses me as gently as a feather touched against my lips for the briefest of moments and falls back asleep. I hold his hand as he sleeps and nuzzle myself into the crook of his neck when I get tired.

I hope this story was interesting! I tried so hard to make the best story I could. Hope you enjoyed!