Love, Peace and Donuts!( Reader X Vash the Stampede from Trigun)

This one is requested by my good friend FlowBug we both wnjoy Trigun so I really enjoyed writing this for you!

"This world is made of....Love and Peace!"- Vash The "Donut eater" Stampede, Trigun.

"It is so hot out!" I yell in frustration. "Where can a girl get some coffee and donuts in this town!" I yell louder. Suddenly I see a shack up ahead that smelled like coffee. I run straight over there, well more like weakly attempt to run,I should say.

I sit down on the stool panting from exaustion. I probably need some water too(A/N: yeah, probably. *sarcastically said*). "What'll I getcha today Miss?" The old man serving me says. "I will have 4 donuts, some coffee and water. If ya please!" I ask kindly even though I am super tired.

"Comin' right up!" He yells with hearty laughter. I grin. I really envy how happy he is on such a scorching hot day it is. A man comes and sits down next me and I peer over at him. Red Jacket, blonde spiky hair, yellow signature round glasses. Isn't he hot in that? Wait , a minute! I know this guy!

He looks over at me with a ridiculous look on his face eating a donut. "Your the famous 6o billion double dollar criminal Vash the Sta-!" He puts a donut in my mouth bedore I can finish. My words come out all mumbles. "Hey, can we keep that a secret right now? You see, i don't want everyone to make a big fuss right now while I am relaxing." He chuckles at my face.

"You already know who I am.But never mind all that. What is a pretty girl like you named?" He says with sparkles in his eyes. I blush at the flirt. He is cute though. I take the donut out of my mouth to speak. "The names (name). Or otherwise know as the Flaming eagle spear. But please don't tell anyone. I am trying to lay low as well."

"No problem (name)! Give me your hand a minute." He takes my hand in his and I blush staring at into those gorgeous blue eyes. He smiles at me and silently chuckles at me. He has his fingers curled around mine and moves his pinky to curl around mine. "Pinky swear right?" He laughs wuth his eyes closed and I can't help laughing as well.

"Love and peace!" He yells out while putting the love and peace sign above his head and I laugh at how dorky he is. "Here is your water coffee and Donuts miss!" The waiter comes over with my food and drinks. "Thank you very much, sir!" And i give him the money plus a tip.

"Thank you very much Miss, you flatter me. I do not deserve such a tip!" I wave him off. "Nonsense, nonsense! You served me very well. You desrve every coin I just gave you." He smiles at me. "I am glad to be of your service then. I wish every customer was as grateful as you. Thanks again." He says walking away waving and I wave back.

"You are a really good person, (name)" he starts crying tears of gratitude towards me. And I get embarrassed seeing a man like him cry. "It is in my nature to give thanks to people whodo me good. Please, don't cry about it!" He sniffles. "Okay." He pauses seeing me eat my donuts and coffee. "You like donuts too do you?" He says matter of factly as he eats his own.

"Well, they are the best." I say smiling. He keeps staring at me and it is very awkward. We have no words left to say. Maybe we can talk about guns. "So what kind of gun do you got?" I ask him hesitating. He lays the gun out in front of us and starts explaining everything about it. " it is an inverted barrel .45 Long colt..." He really loves his gun doesn't he?

"Do you own a gun, hun?" (A/N: I told Vash that one myself (v^_^)v)
I get all flustered, no one has ever asked me about my gun before, it startled me. "This is my most prized possession. It is a .454 Casull." I started to go into detail anout it and Vash intently listened.

"It is really big! Where did you get such a thing? I really like it!" My smile goes away. It is the hardest thing to talk about for me. I hung my hood over my head and made a serious face and started walking away. If I try to tell Vash or even look at him I am going to cry. And I really do not want to.