I Cat take it anymore nyan~(Durarara- Cat Shizuo Heiwajima)

So, I was walking down Ikebukuro at night and it was a particularly boring night to my surprise. I want to see a fight or something interesting happen! Why is it like this tonight? "Meow~!" I hear a kitty from somewhere. And I look around for it, finally finding it in an alley. "It's so kawaii~! I wanna pet it so much!" I lean down to pet it.
It enjoys the petting and jumps into my arms. I am overjoyed and overloaded by cuteness! It starts licking my hand. I just ate sushi awhile ago it must smell it on me. Lucky for this little kitty I got some anchovies on me. I get the food out of my pocket to feed it to him.
I wish a certain somebody was as cute and willing to have my affection as this cat. I blush and have a sudden fantasy: Shizuo with cat ears being utterly cute and Ukeish. Sparkles are everywhere and he is meowing over and over! I nosebleed thinking of this.

All of a sudden I hear a familiar voice yelling very loudly. The cat jumps out of my arms and runs away. "Kitty come back!" I yell to it sadly. Then someone running fast passes by me and I see Izayas sisters running after none other than, Shizuo Heiwajima.
They are holding cat ears and a tail as they run behind him. That looks like a lot of fun! I start chasing after them too.
"You are not going to put those cat ears and tail on me!" And Mairu is laughing. "Can I help you guys? I really want to see cat shizu-chan~!" I ask them.
"Sure! Your faster then us (name)-san, so please take these!" She and her sister hand the cat items to me." Your our only hope! Go get em'!" Mairu laughs manically.
"Got it." I say as I pick up the pace by alot. Shizuo looks back"Damnit! Not (name)!" He tries running faster but I pounce on him.
"Stop it!" He may be strong but when it comes to me he doesn't want to hurt me. I put the cat ears on him and clip the tail underneath his shirt. "Hey! Don't touch me there!" He yells out at me. And I laugh at how embarrassed he is.
I turn him around and take in his face taking his sunglasses off. I fangirl so much! "I cat take it anymore nyan~!" I say, pun intended. Shizuo looks so cute even though he isn't smiling.
I hug him tightly and he hugs back but something doesn't seem right. The atmosphere. I look at Shizuo and he is smirking at me. "Since you want me to be a cat I'm going to have to show you that this cat can bite." He starts to bite my neck."what's the matter cat got your tounge?" He says.
I stare at him thinking about how this is the opposite of what I wanted. Uke not seme, Uke Shizuo! "What did you just say?!" He said angry. Crap, did I just say that out loud!
Izayas sisters finally arrive and find us on the street either fighting or making out. They couldn't tell which. "S&M!" Mairu yells out. And I blush bright red hearing her say those two letters.
"It's not what it looks like!" I say all flustered. Shizuo is straddling me with my hands above my head and he puts the cat ears on my head.
"It sure is!" He says with the scariest look " He whispers in my ear." I am nobodys Uke." Blowing in my ear and then kissing me quickly after. I can't react this fast. "Mairu, kururu! Help me!
"Nope! This is very entertaining!" Mairu says snapping pictures with her cell phone. Walker and Erika show up and they start freaking out taking pictures of this moment " woah! Whats going on her now!" Erika yells showing off her inner otaku. Mairu tells her and Walker all that happens and described it in a naughty way.
"S&M! Woah, shizuo is totally on top!" Erika squeels. Shizuo kisses me and I feel his hand go up my shirt with the tail and I yelp. "Hey! Stop! " His hands are lingering and then he starts to play with the fake cat tail.
"What did you say earlier? That you "cat" take it anymore? Well I cat either, darn you! Why are you so cute!" He licks my fingers"And why do your hands taste like fish?" He says backing away a little.
I start laughing. "I was feeding a cat when you ran past me earlier and I am still mad cause it ran away. And it is all your fault!" I bite on his ear really hard and he....he...meows? Everyone watching laughs and Erika and Mairu got it all on video.
Shizuo blushes and stands up, walking away in embarressment."wait shizu-chan! Don't go, that was the cutest thing I have ever heard in my life! Please do it again for me!" I yell and everyone starts yelling for him to meow again.
"No!! I won't do it again! It was totally accidental..." He says his voice straying. I tickle him from behind and he meows again. He grabs my arm roughly and picks me up bridal style. " I am going to take care of you tonight." He said a little to nicely walking straight to a love hotel to my horror.
"Shizuo! No! I am sorry please don't punish me!" He chuckles and them laughs manically. "It's to late for that neko(name)-san." He says huskily and walks inside with you in tow.

Hope you guys enjoyed! I really wanted a cat theme for this one. Shizuo is totally Bae ^_^!