For your puntertainment(kuroko no basket-Shun Izuki)

I am sleeping in class and the teacher hits me on the head with a book. Startled I jump up and yell "I'm ready for my "pun"ishment!!" Everyone starts laughing at me and the teacher yells at me I have detention. "The tension?" I say confused. The class is roaring with laughter now. "I can really feel the tension now!" I say laughing. The teacher glares at me." I got it, i got it. Sorry!" I say bowing slightly.
~skip to afterschool detention~
I go to the detention room and find Izuki as well. "Why are you here Izuki? Say to many puns to the teacher?" Hey stares at me."how did you know?" I laughed." I was joking because that's what I did! Really?! The teacher got mad at me, I am so over this." He smirks at me." Well, actually my puns were to distracting to the class."

I told him the puns I pulled and he laughed so loud you could probably hear him down the hallways. I shush him so we don't get in trouble.
I asked what his puns were, he replied" someone asked me why we have desks and i answered"nandesuka?(japanese for "what is it?")". And many others." I laughed loudly as he did with my joke.

We got bored during detention so we tried our best to make up many puns. And thats when our puns started to become flirtatious.

" eye see your eyes, they are very pretty."
Izuki says kissing my eyelashes when he said eye.

"What did you say? I am hard at "hair"ing." I say playing with his hair when I say "hair".

"This is very puntertaining!" He said smiling at me.

I smile back at him." Only becaue I am right "neck"xt to you!" I say putting my neck on his.

"We are neck and neck on that one." He says kissing my neck softly.

"This is getting "kiss"teresting." I say kissing his lips.

"You take my breath away, (name)-chan." He says kissing me back while I think of a comeback.

We kiss a bit and I pull away for my comeback." Lets not "waist" anymore time." I say sitting on his lap while pushing his waist into me.

He gets flustered by my actions and I can't help but giggle." I hate to "wiggle" my way in here. But i must." He says pulling me closer to him.

"Hey was that a play on words to me giggling? That doesn't count Izuki! Thats like me repling to that with, I hate to "Butt" in." And I squeeze his butt.

He smirks" You just wanted to touch my butt. That shouldn't count. Here is my last on, Do you "like" me?"

I look into his handsome face and say "I don't "like" you I "love" you." I say happily.

He tells me he loves me too."may I take a bite outta you?" He asks staring at my face. I answer "yes".

He first bites my ear then all the way down my my neck only leaving a few marks. " this "marks"the day we begin to date." I laugh at that pun. I am glad there is someone that tells stupid puns like me.

Someone to share this moment with.

"Izuki?" He looks at me "your "pun"tty in my hands now" he laughs at me.

"That pun was a little rough (n-name)!"

I kiss him because he called me by my first name without chan at the end for once!

"I am so happy Izuki. Lets be together for as long as we can." He kisses me again and i say "You know what? "The tension" is long!" Saying my joke from earlier today. And we keep laughing until afterschool "the tension" ended.

I hope I didn't bore you with my puns hahaha. Puns are my blood and soul! I love making up puns all the time!