She's mine(Reader X Mika from Seraph of the End)

Suprise! Happy Halloween! Enjoy a vampire filled anime story for seraph of the end ^_^!
"She's mine. Leave her alone." The guy starts getting grabby with me. No this is not what I want. "What's the matter? I wasn't doing her any harm. Can't a guy pick on a cute girl every once in awhile?"

Mika grits his teeth together. "Back off. I'll give you 3 seconds. 1...2..."

You used to love me. Now you are only half aware of me.

Years before
"Y/N! Where are you? Why do you always hide so good." As kids we would play hide and seek. I always hide very well and I enjoyed hearing Mikas voice, being so lost... It's days like those I reminisce the irony of how lost he is today.

I miss that kind of kiddish lost feeling... Not the way it is now. I tried my best not to giggle as he couldn't find me. That day he did find me though. His smile shined bright as his hair and his eyes gleamed in excitement. "Sweet! I finally found you!" He picks me up and I object at first.

I was 2 years younger than him so he treated me like a kid at times, even though we were so close in age. "Hey! I refuse to be treated this way by you!" I wiggle around trying to get out from his grasp. He laughs at my flailing and continues to hold me tighter. "Grr! MIKA-CHAN!" I yell the name he so hated.

"You know you shouldn't call me that. I am you elder." He laughs being annoying. "By 2 years!" He laughs at my sudden out burst. "So cute!" He kisses my cheek and sets me down making me wonder.

I turn my head to the side confused when he turns away shyly but still looking at me. He starts biting his finger nervously. "What's wrong Mika?" My heart races, he had never done that before.

While I stared endlessly at him with his quiet state someone comes up behind me and puts their arm around me. "Hey (Y/N). How are you doing today?" the boy part of our little family asks me. He is a year younger than me. I was startled at first still thinking about Mika.

I get nervous and put a small strand of hair behind my ear. "Uh...u-um I'm good. Thanks." Mika raises an eyebrow at the boy. "Don't touch her." The kid looks confused. "I just came to make small talk with (Y/N)." He shrugs arrogantly.

"You are too close for comfort for my taste with miss (Y/N)." He walks over softly towards us. He glares at Mika in a non-friendly way. "Back off or else. I will give you 3 seconds. 1...2.." He backs off easily.

"Jeez, don't got to be like that. I was just joking around. You clearly like her a lot." He snickers walking away. Mika sighs at this. Then his face becomes gentle and as light as a feather.

"No then. I guess the cats out of the bag. Sweet (Y/N), will you be mine?" He takes my hands in his and looks at me expectantly  for my answer.

I start to tear up and all I can seem to do is hug him as a response. My face is in his chest and my arms curl around his waist. He automatically holds me closer to him. Gentle comfort. Cold hands. Hearts beating as one.

That was the best moment in my life, the most beautiful one even. "Can I take that as a yes?" He asks. I giggle through tears and look up at him and nod my head up and down. I was so speechless in that one moment.

"Then let's promise to love each other forever. We could lead the other kids together. Pinky promise?" He pulls my arms apart but never takes his grasp from me. My left arm is brought with him as he brings his pinky up. I bring mine out as well. We lock them together.

"That's a promise then. Don't break it or else I will call you a baka!" I tease him. He laughs at me. "I wouldn't want that would I?" I shake my head agreeing with him.