Crona!Male X Yandere Male! Reader

TRIGGER WARNING! This story was rather interesting to write. I surprised myself with this one.I am just warning you guys now it can get a little gruesome. For the ones who stick around to read this, enjoy! 

Requested by 

"Crona...Wake up..." Crona is in my room asleep. Crona is in my room asleep. Cronasinmyroomasleep!!! I did it! I kidnapped him successfully, the one I love. "It's no time for sleep. Wakey, Wakey." His hands are over his head duct taped to my wall and a black face mask is over his mouth and nose. He looks perfect, definitely my property.  

I needed him. He needed me. He was lonely and so was I. We have so much in common! That's why we must be together. He has no clue who I am, but he'll learn. Oh, he will learn. I slap him hard in the face and he arouses, clenching his teeth.  "Who are you? Where am I?" He lets out his timid voice. I chuckle maniacally. "I am (Y/N), This is my place and I am crazy in love with you...Crona." I whisper his name right into his ear. "I've been observing you for a very long time. Now you are mine. That should be  privilege. You should be happy to be with me. You are no longer alone. So, let us rejoice in that and be alone together, shall we? Ah ha ha ha ha!" I scream like a maniac at him.

  Crona looks at me disappointed and depressed. "What's wrong? Are you not having fun? We can't have that, now can we? Let's have some real fun." I bring out a knife. "Do you want to play with me? Then here, have at it." I cut a little slice into his collarbone. "Let's not get too carried away and have too much fun though. I want to keep you alive." 

                                                 Crona is crying.

                                                 Crona is crying.

                                                 Crona is crying!

  What should I do? I kind of like it too much. "Please, don't. Stop." He pleads with me. "Did I hear 'Please don't stop'? Okay, then I won't. Hahaha!" I take his face mask off and slash his right cheek a bit. Then I cut my initials into his left cheek. "You are mine. All mine, sweet Crona. That is why I carved my initials into your skin. It will cut deep into your soul for eternity." Crona shakes in fear. I live for his fear. It's the type of fear that keeps me up at night.  The fear I always dreamed of from my beloved Crona. I have wanted this for so long! "You're unjust. This is not right. I want you to understand and know that. I will never love you for this. Ever." Crona says malice and anger filling his voice. 

  I grin. "I never wanted your love. I wanted your hate so much it hurt me, everyday I lived...until now. You've made me so happy, Crona-Sama." I kiss him on the lips he tries to move away but he cannot. He's trapped, not just to the wall but to my embrace. I bite his lips making sure they bleed and I taste the blood of my dear Crona from his lips. I sigh. "I'm bored. Why don't we just rest a little bit more. You must be tired. I'm sorry for waking you earlier. It took a toll on my body carrying you here anyways. But you slept so peacefully all the way here, I would have thought you were dead! But, I'm glad you're not. Or else this wouldn't have been so much fun!" I lay  down on my bed and stare at him. "Is this a dream? It doesn't feel real." I pause for dramatic effect. "Sometimes once you finally do something, sometimes it doesn't feel real. I could just stare at you for hours, Crona." And I may have. I can't stop staring at him, until I fell asleep into darkness.

           *Hours Later* 

  Once I awaken, Crona is still there. So it wasn't all just a mere dream. I slump out of bed,pacing over to him with slow but loud footsteps. "Look at me Crona." I say gently with ragged breaths. "There you go. Good, Crona. You know, I'm going to protect you from the outside world with all those mean people and plagues. The outside is too dangerous for you or me. No one would understand us." My speaking intensifies. "They don't know our bond. They just won't understand...What we have." Crona is left speechless after my speech. Well, dang the silent type huh? Okay, I can go for that. I bite his ear with no response from him.