Chapter Vikings+whining= Loki

Start from the beginning

"What is he doing?" Artemis asked Clarrisse.

"An old tactic he used with Annabeth. He acts completely off his rocker and minorly violent so the person getting interrogated will hopefully turn to the other and give up the info with hopes of being saved. Good cop, psycho cop."

"I am the best psycho cop." Thalia said, twirling her knives so fast they blurred.

Artemis suppressed a small grin. "He has gained a lot of control over the past few decades. It's rather impressive. It took me over a millennia before I could release my power in the presence of my hunters."

Thalia nodded, watching Percy continue his rant as he began to glow. Although she knew he would not release his godly form while she and Clarrisse were there it still made her nervous.

"He cares for demigods. It's that simple." Clarrisse started, leaving no room for discussion. "He pretty much changed the world when he retrieved the Lightning bolt from Ares. He's been making life better ever since."

"I wonder what he will do when everyone he knew in his mortal life is gone. I know most of all that even if you grant your followers immortality, not even the gods last forever. Each of the current guardians will one day be in hades but he cannot follow."

"It's why he said no so many times." Thalia whispered, sheatheing her knives. "He would rather die and remain a spirit for eternity with his friends and family then to fade away when he is forgotten."

"I suppose that is one advantage mortals have over us gods." Artemis conceded.

"We also have much better music," Thalia said. "I walk a lonely road-"

Clarrisse shoved her over. "Just like fire, burning up the way!"

"The only one that I have ever known!"

"I can light the world up for just one day!"

The music battle promptly became an actual battle just as Loki started talking as Percy complained about his shoe brands no longer being available and shoving his "last pair" in Loki's face, which should honestly be considered biowarfare.

Artemis smiled. This was why she preferred mortals.

-------------------
Okay. So a lot of people have been asking me about Capture the God and I wrote a bit and put it in the comments section but no one seemed to find it so here it is.
------------------

Percy stayed still, hidden in a tree as his ears strained to hear his pursuers.

A team of three jogged past and Percy barely restrained a sigh as they completely neglected to glance up.

The crackle of electricity and startled screams made him smirk as Clarisse grew closer.

He had changed his form to that of a ten-year-old, one who had been chased into the forest by a "scary lady" as his guardians were forced to search for him, trying to save the 'demigod's" life before he was 'eaten/electrocuted"

Clarrise had assured him she wouldn't actually electrocute the young God but Percy wasn't so keen to trust her on that front.

Katie and Travis suddenly blurred into existence right below him, holding hands.

Percy nearly groaned. JUST POP THE QUESTION ALREADY!

They looked suddenly to the left as Clarisse emerged from the bushes wearing camo paint and a child's lizard helmet.

"He said if I was the monster I could zap people." She hefted her spear. "6 plus two is eight, right?"

"Katie and Travis drew swords but Clarisse was faster.

After the lovebirds were down she looked up to see Percy facepalming.

"This was your idea, Prissy. I'm just here for the carnage."

"Looks like the Guardians need a lot more training before we can do our jobs."

"Don't worry about it. Remember when you first came to camp?"

"I remember you giving me a swirly and then me half drowning you "

The shock was almost as bad as Thalia's, so Percy was mildly impressed with the magic spear. "Ow, that hurt." He said in a deadpan before materializing a conch horn and blowing hard and long.

When his guardians, all 15, had gathered he smiled. "The monster killed me. Let's go again. It's only the first time we practiced this though, so don't get discouraged. Thalia will be coming tomorrow to give tips and pointers so come on. The winner gets to pick where we get dinner from tonight."

With boosted spirits, the guardians, "monster" included, vanished into the trees and Percy smiled. "No more dead demigods, Annabeth. I promise"