Chapter. Life is Pain. Anyone who tells you diffrent is lying or using.

Clarrise cracked her knuckles and grinned wickedly.

Before she stood no less than 500 Asgardians dressed in armor, and heavily armed, standing on their ships and heading across the sound.

Behind and next to her, standing hidden in the cover of shadows and leaves, stood 30 guardians, and 80 hunters, along with 200 campers standing as reinforcements, ready to go to war.

The guardians wore special boots Percy had created for them, along with some of the hunters.

An Iris message appeared next to the guardian lieutenant, a child of Iris appearing, Elena.

Her form was partially see-through as she used her abilities over mirages and illusion to dissolve her presence.

"Target sighted. Command Ship. 30 Crew. Ten guards, no other visible threats." She said, short and sweet.

Clarisse nodded, "Hold nothing back, this is War." She looked to the son of Hades standing next to her.

"Let's go." She said and he nodded.

He drew in a deep breath, pulling his sword from the shadows, plunging it into the ground.

"Serve me." He whispered under his breath.

The earth shook, a crack appearing and racing towards the Asgardians, stopping just short of the tide mark.

Skeletal hands began to claw their way forward, revealing a legion of archers as the Hunters nocked arrows, raised their bows and fired as one.

Bodies hit the deck and they reloaded, warhorns echoing through the fog and creating an eerie, otherworldly feel to the invading army.

And that was exactly what they were.

Otherworldly.

Over a hundred were struck down before Clarrise gave the order to advance.

The Guardians raced forward, their boots solidifying the waves so they could race across the waves, the Asgardians isolated in their boats and much too large a target to resist.

Pegasi with archers were in the air, a demigod calvary, something that had never been used before then in any large scale battle, decimating the Asgardians even further as they picked off stragglers and set boats aflame.

Travis and Connor raced forward, winged sandals sending them flying across the waves and over any and all defenses, eyes locked on the command ship.

Thud!

They hit the deck, taking off running before they had truly landed and cut down the guards.

They vanished in a flash of light, transported by the bite of divine metal to a cell in the Underworld, waiting on interrogation by Alecto and her sisters.

Once the deck guards and the crew had been taken care of they lined up on either side of the captain's quarters.

"On three." Travis mouthed. "One. Two."

They burst in, swords drawn, Conner with his blade at Loki's neck.

"You're taller than I thought., Travis said, the guards suddenly having a bad case of superglued shoes.

"It's just the hat., Conner said.
"Boys, that's an Illusion."

Loki dissipated into smoke with a smirk.

Alena sighed. "As if he could trick me with illusions. The Loki I saw before must have been a different Asgardian in his armor."

"γαμώ!" Connor swore, thrusting his sword through the table covered in maps.