News

Hello my demons!

This isn't a chapter. This book is likely never going to be updated. I apologize to those of you who made requests that I never wrote.
I'm not done writing. I have a dozen originals that I'm trying to work on, plus a new selective OTP series that is open for claiming.
Not all of my books are done. I still have requests for Descendants and Once Upon a Time that I want to write. Supernatural is done, at least for now, because I haven't been following the fandom and, along with Avengers and Harry Potter, it needs to slow down before I can regain interest.
Avengers and Harry Potter, unfortunately, are over. I'm honestly sick of them. I can't even roleplay them anymore.

Roleplay is still a thing! As long as it's not Marvel or HP, you are absolutely welcome to hit me up for roleplay. We can discuss fandoms. I will be working on new OCs.

The main reason for this post was to promote my other love - artwork. I know some of you know that I draw, a lot, and I've been really wanting to promote that. It doesn't get nearly as much attention as my writing, and I included it in this post because this is a popular book and I was hoping it would get my readers' attention.
My Insta page for my drawing is @daisy.artwork
My Tumblr page is @daisyartwork
My Ko-Fi (which I'll update if anyone actually checks it out) is just Daisy.
I take requests and commissions! Commissions are preferred, of course, but I'm happy with requests to get the word out.
I love you guys. Thank you for being loyal readers. I'm still writing! I'm not gone!

~Daisy