Harry - Don't Go Breaking Her Heart

Don't Go Breaking Her Heart

Request for slytherinclaw

A/N: Should I restart the Fandom x Reader series?

Just so people know, Blaise isn't a character, or at least a noticeable character, until Deathly Hallows. Before then, Draco's lackeys are Crabbe and Goyle. Blaise replaces Crabbe in Deathly Hallows. But people still use him in earlier stories.

The request was long and detailed so I summarized it.

"You're Blaise's twin, friends with all Slytherins and Gryffindors. After Draco gets turned into a ferret, your crush Harry asks you to meet him outside the Great Hall."

Your feet slapped against the stone floors of the hallway as you sprinted to get away. Ginny Weasley was by your side, trying to keep up with your pace. Neither of you were very tall, so you didn't have long legs to count on. But you were an athletic person, and you went for walks and jogs every day, so you had some endurance.

You were so focused on getting away from Ginny's brothers that you didn't watch how busy the hallway was. Before you even saw them, you ran smack dab into Harry and Ron. With a gasp you fell backwards, landing on your butt on the ground. Your eyes widened when Harry leaned down and offered you a hand. You almost took it when you heard a familiar voice call out, "Clumsy Potter. Now you're making helpless girls fall down? That's not very chivalrous."

"What do you know about being chivalrous, Malfoy?" Ron countered with a sneer. You turned to see Draco and Blaise headed your way with smirks on their lips. Knowing better than being nice to a Gryffindor in front of your brother, you followed suit.

"Watch where you're going, Potter," you scoffed. It hurt you to be so mean to him, but Blaise would never forgive you if he knew of your crush on the golden boy.

"You ran into us!" Ron argued.

"Stop blaming my sister," Blaise growled, stepping forward. Ginny watched helplessly from the sidelines as Harry refused to defend himself.

"We have to get to class," Draco said, linking his arm around yours. Blaise followed quickly, glaring at Harry and Ron as the three of you walked away.

You were a Slytherin, and Blaise's twin sister. You were friends with Ginny and the Weasley twins, which your brother didn't approve of but allowed as long as you didn't fraternize with Potter or Ron. You'd had a crush on Harry for months now, but you couldn't do anything about it. You were just as big of a jerk to him as Malfoy was, and you were sure he believed your empty threats and meaningless insults. You were a convincing liar when you wanted to be.

You disliked being a Slytherin. It came with an automatic reputation of being a self-centered snob, and you were hated whether you lived up to the stereotype or not. If you did, every non-Slytherin was your enemy. If you didn't, every Slytherin was your enemy and everyone else was cautious. There was no winning, especially when the apple of your eye was a Gryffindor – the Gryffindor your brother and his friends loved to hate.

You were outside with your brother and his friends. You knew Malfoy was waiting for someone to torment. You were all lounging about in a tree. Blaise whispered something in your ear and you smacked his chest. Unknowing of your crush on Harry, not that he would care if he did know, he was always trying to set you up with Draco. You reminded him repeatedly that you weren't interested, but since you couldn't give him a valid reason such as "I like someone else," he kept trying.

You heard someone walking through the field and Draco immediately jumped down from his perch. You let out a soft sigh – it had to be Harry. You followed Blaise and the others, lingering in the back to avoid as much confrontation as you could. Draco and Harry were just about to go at it when someone else approached and suddenly Draco was gone. Your eyes widened in surprise and you stepped forward for a closer look. In Draco's place was a solid white ferret, looking around in confusion. Professor Moody raised his wand and the ferret lifted into the air, floating around. You stifled a giggle, looking at your brother's horrified expression. The ferret was flown to Crabbe's pants, and you could no longer suppress a laugh as Crabbe began dancing around to remove the ferret.

With the Slytherins distracted, Harry pulled you aside. "Can you meet me outside the Great Hall in an hour?"

Surprised and confused, you nodded. You didn't notice Blaise watching you, though he couldn't hear what Harry had said. You watched him go, nibbling your lip and wondering what he wanted to talk about.

An hour later, you managed to slip away from your crowd. You told them you were going to the library to study. They all mocked you for it, but they let you be a bookworm.

You crept quietly down the corridor until you reached the Great Hall. Harry was already waiting for you. You smiled nervously as you approached him, sitting on a bench.

"What did you want to meet me for?" you inquired.

"I have to tell you something," he said, and he seemed nervous. His hands fidgeted in his lap and you resisted the urge to place your hands over his.

"What is it?" you asked.

"I... I kind of... I think... I really like you, (y/n). As more than a friend."

You stared at him in awe. "You do?"

He nodded.

You couldn't help it. "Why? I'm so horrible to you... Always following my brother and his friends... You have no reason to like me."

He shook his head and scooted closer. He reached out and placed a hand on your cheek. "I can tell you're just doing it to please them. I can see it in your eyes. You're not a mean person. And you're beautiful, and smart..." He dropped his hand. "But you probably like Malfoy or something."

You rolled your eyes. "I don't. I can't stand him. But my brother thinks we should be together, because he doesn't know that I- that I like you..."

His eyes widened. "Really?"

It was your turn to nod. He leaned in close and your heartbeat increased. His hand returned to gently cup your face as he tilted his head, pressing his lips to yours. Sparks flew inside your mind and you sighed softly against his lips.

"Potter!" a familiar voice yelled. You jumped apart and looked up to see Blaise approaching. You stood abruptly, ready to stand between the two of them.

"Blaise, wait-"

He cut you off, looking directly at Harry. "Potter... If you ever hurt my sister, I'll hurt you."

You stared at him in surprise. Was he... okay with it?

He looked at you. "I suspected. You seem to avoid being mean to him, and I saw you talking earlier today. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you hate him?" you reminded.

He chuckled. "Your happiness is more important. He kissed your forehead before turning away to join his friends. Harry stood beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked sweetly.

You turned to him and pecked his lips. "Absolutely."