NEWS

I just want to let you guys know a couple of things.

1. Requests are closed.
I'm not overly backed up like I have been in the past, but this book currently has more requests than the others and the ones I've been getting lately have been boring and repetitive. Most of you request plotlines that I'm already planning to write or you ask for characters that I'm no longer writing. So for the time being requests are closed.

2. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
If you gave requested AND I HAVE SAID YES, your request is in the list. If you have requested and I haven't responded, I may not have seen it, especially if it was a comment because I get so fucking many that I only read a few.

3. Speaking of comments, I hold the right to delete your comments, and I do so every once in a while.
If you leave 50 comments on one chapter, they're likely getting deleted.
If you leave vulgar comments, they're getting deleted.
If you argue with me over details, delete.
If your comment is annoying or repetitive, delete.
If your username is offensive, every comment is getting deleted.
That may sound rude but I'm past caring. I'm tired of my comment section being flooded with a thousand exclamation points or requests from people who can't follow the rules or stupid GIFs or poorly structured sentences that sound like a 12 year old getting online for the first time.

Thank you for reading this and my work. Thank you if you've read every chapter. I do appreciate my fans. However I'm tired of being annoyed and I'm not going to apologize for it.