REQUESTS OPEN

Requests are open!

I make no promises as to how fast requests will be filled. It all depends on my motivation and inspiration and what the request is. Some are more tricky to write than others.

I have a couple of notes.

These are reader inserts, so no names or descriptions unless it's important to the story. You can decide the reader's favorite food or movie if it's needed.

If you want to request, word it like a request. "Can you write" or "Can I have" is fine. "Do this story" or "You should write" sound like demands and are likely to be ignored.

Smut is perfectly fine. I've only written HP smut once and I don't think anyone has asked for it, but I'm letting you know that it's available.

No more Fred or George. I really don't know the twins very well and I don't think I write them very well, especially differentiating between them.

I don't write Marauders. I don't know them well enough, especially James, and what little I've seen of young James in the movies makes me wonder why he has such a big fanbase. I'm not really in the Marauders fandom so I don't know enough about them.

I HAVE NOT READ OR SEEN THE PLAY FOR THE CURSED CHILD. DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CURSED CHILD.

I can write Snape, young or adult. No smut for Snape though.

You're welcome to request the story be set during a specific year, but first through third year will be platonic only. Maybe kisses on the cheek but they're too young for me to write romance for.

I don't follow the plots of the movies. I can make references, like Cedric dying or I can writre about the Yule Ball.

I'm really not into dark action plots, so I don't write the Battle of Hogwarts. I can set scenes before or after it but I won't write the actual battle.

I think that's it. Happy requesting!