Harry - K-K-Kiss Me

K-K-Kiss Me

Request for TwistedRealitySpace

A/N: I chose a succubus. They're one of my favorite creatures. I made up the rules so shut up.

I'm gonna start getting picky about which requests I take. If you request a plot that I've either written a dozen times or have been asked for a dozen times, I probably won't accept it, or I'll make changes. Even if it's a new character to that plot. I can only write the same story so many times.

"Could you possibly do one about Harry, where the reader is some kind of monster and they are terrorizing Hogwarts?"

A defeated sigh fell from your lips as you stepped away from your latest victim. You knew he would be okay after some rest, but you still hated that you had to feed on humans. You may be a monster, but you were a monster with a heart.

As a succubus, you had to feed on the sexual energy of humans to survive. This was best done through intercourse, but your teenage mind didn't fancy sleeping around every time you needed a snack. You learned early on that you could breathe in one's energy through a kiss. You only absorbed their energy until they passed out – you knew you couldn't continue past that point, or they wouldn't survive. Thankfully, blacking out erased their memory, so they might recognize you, but they wouldn't know what you could do.

Your mother was a succubus, but your father was a wizard, which landed you with magic. You began attending Hogwarts at eleven years old like everyone else. Your succubus tendencies didn't kick in until you turned thirteen, so your mother had time to prepare you and teach you how to hide that side of you. She taught you to love yourself, but you knew that people were cruel, and that no one would understand if they knew.

You had to feed at least once a month to stay alive – once a week was preferred. You were in the middle of a growth spurt, which meant you had to feed more frequently, or you would fall ill and likely not survive. You were careful not to leave witnesses or drain people too much, but your snack count had risen to an all-time-high, and people were starting to notice the amount of unconscious people randomly waking up in the woods or behind a tree.

"I don't know what could be causing it," Hermione said as everyone gathered in the Great Hall for lunch.

"It must be a mystery if Hermione doesn't know," Ron teased.

Hermione stuck her tongue out at him. "What do you think, Harry?"

The brunet (1) shrugged. "I have no idea. I don't have Hermione's magical creature knowledge."

"(y/n) does," Ron stated. The three turned to look at you, and you nearly choked on your food. Did they know?

"I do what?" you asked innocently.

"You know almost as much as Hermione does about magical creatures," Harry pointed out.

"Yeah," Ron nodded. "What do you think is attacking students?"

You shrugged. "Another basilisk?"

Hermione shook her head. "The basilisk petrified students. This thing is just leaving them unconscious on the ground."

"I'm out, then," you lied, staring down at your food. You would normally have loved to join a conversation about magical creatures and their particular traits, but you couldn't reveal too much information. What if people found out about you?

You cravings were growing stronger and more frequent. It became harder and harder to keep your secret, but you managed to feed alone and not leave any witnesses.

You just worried that someone might question you, and you wouldn't have any excuses beyond, "I don't know."

It was dark, and your body was shaking with a desire to feed. You always chose people you barley knew or didn't know at all. You would feel too bad attacking someone you knew, and even if they didn't remember you absorbing their sexual energy, you always would, and you weren't sure you could look them in the eye again.

You caught a random Ravenclaw boy who was shuffling down the hall on his way to his dorm. You grabbed his arm and led him outside, telling him to be quiet so you wouldn't get caught. Before he could question your intentions, you placed a hand on either side of his face and kissed him. He quickly eased into it, and you rolled your eyes. This wasn't romantic or passionate to you. It was necessary.

You inhaled his energy until his eyes rolled back and he went limp in your arms. You then gently laid him down on the grass and walked away.

"(y/n)?" a familiar voice called. With a thumping heart and shaking hands you looked up to see Harry standing by the door that led into the castle, staring at you.

He had seen everything.

"I can explain," you said quickly.

"It was you?" he asked, walking through the grass to reach you. "You're behind the attacks?"

"Yes- well, they're not- Harry, listen-"

"What's going on?"

His eyes held concern and confusion. He didn't seem mad at you; he simply wanted to help.

You sighed, leading him further away from the castle in case anyone cared to eavesdrop. Once you were behind a tree, you looked up at him.

"I'm a succubus. I have to feed on sexual energy to survive. I can do that by kissing someone, and I only feed until they pass out. When they wake up, they don't remember anything. I'm in a sort of transition right now- every succubus goes through it- and I have to feed more often than I ever have."

"That's why no one's been really injured," Harry mused, putting the pieces together. "So you're not really attacking them, you're just taking care of yourself."

You nodded slowly. You never imagined that someone would understand you. You had always been taught that you'd be hunted if people knew.

He placed a hand on your cheek. "You look exhausted. Does feeding tire you out?"

You shook your head. "Feeding hypes me up. But I haven't had enough this week and my energy is running out..."

His hands found their way to your hips. "Feed from me."

You stared up at him. "What?"

"All you have to do is kiss me, right?" he asked with a chuckle. "I've always wanted an excuse to kiss you."

"You... you have?"

He nodded. "I've had a crush on you since we first met."

"So have I," you admitted, biting your lip.

He pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around you. "Then feed from me."

That was all the push you needed. Throwing your arms around his neck, you crashed your lips to his. Your entire body tingled as you finally kissed the boy you'd been crushing on all year, and his energy lifted you up more than anyone you'd ever fed from.

You felt him growing weak, so you reluctantly pulled away. He was still conscious, smiling dazedly at you.

You chuckled. "Come on. Let's get you to bed."

He nodded, taking your hand in his. He led you inside and you made your way to Gryffindor Tower, reluctantly parting to return to your respective dorms for the night.

(1) AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED HE'S A BRUNET. DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME.