Loving You Is Fun - George

A/N: This is a roleplay that a angelwinxrod and I wrote. I played George (bold) and she played the reader, (Italic) originally her OC.
Also (h/t) means hair type, like blonde, brunette, redhead.
So because this is a roleplay, everything is intermingled. For this story, Draco is dating Daisy, Fred is dating Alice, and we put Harry and Ginny together. So there might be come confusing pieces.
So context. Daisy is Ron's twin and her family is trying to accept her dating Draco. I cut out most of their scenes because this shot is about George but I had to keep a couple.

George's eyes stuck on you as he moved to sit beside you. "How have you been?"

You shrugged, "Fine, dealing with these two lovebirds. Stuffing my face. The usual." You winked at the couple then continued eating. "How 'bout you Jokers? Staying out of trouble?"

"Never," George grinned. "So, the weekend's coming up.

You cleared your throat. "Ummm yeah... have any big plans?"

"Actually, I was hoping you'd make plans with me."

You did a double take, "Um, sure Georgie. What did you have in mind?" You took a drink to hide your blush while Fred turned red from trying not to laugh. He was the only one who knew about your crush on George.

"We could go for a walk around the black lake," he suggested, watching as Fred egged him on.

You smiled softly. "Sure Georgie, sounds like a plan," you said, giving him a side-hug. Your heart skipped a few beats when he hugged you back.

"Great," he grinned. "I'll meet you after dinner Friday night."

You blushed slightly as you replied, "Okay. Friday it is then."
They all chatted as they finished their breakfast, surprisingly at ease for a Monday morning.

"Mind if I walk you to class?" George asked, walking alongside you.

You looked down to hide your blush in your (h/c) locks, "Of course I don't mind, George." You looked up at the prankster through your lashes. Of course your first crush would be on your best friend.

He wrapped an arm around your shoulders, keeping you close to him.

Warmth flooded your cheeks as you smiled and wrapped your arm around his waist. You honestly felt you were in the best spot in the world right now. "Soooo, about Friday," you started.

"Yeah?" he replied with a smile.

You knew the twins were nearly inseparable, so you had to ask, "Will Freddie be coming along too or will it be just us?"

"Just us," he smiled. "As long as that's okay with you."

You grinned, "I don't mind a bit." You winked at him, confidence rising. "So, is this a date then Georgie?" You smirked at him as you approached the astronomy tower.

"That was the idea, yeah," he grinned.

You laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Well then, I look forward to our date, George." You winked again and turned towards the stairs that led up to the tower.

George tried to focus on his work, but all he could think about was your beautiful eyes and your date on Friday.

You smiled as you mapped out the stars perfectly from memory. You were glad you were an astronomy prodigy or you would certainly have not gotten any work done at all. Your mind was on a certain redhead with deep chocolate brown eyes and the lightest dusting of freckles sprinkled across his nose. No one would notice unless they were looking closely. To you they reminded you of the first stars peeking out at dusk, so faint, they're almost not there. You couldn't believe he asked you out on a date. As you mapped the constellation Orion, your mind was already at the Black Lake, anticipating the weekend.

Lunch soon rolled around and George was pleased to find that he shared almost every class with you. Some worried that that discovery would affect his work, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be around you.

"Want to walk to class together? Since we have this and pretty much every other class together," you said with a wink.

"Absolutely," George smiled as you headed to the Great Hall.

You laced your fingers in another flirty burst of confidence. You peeked up at George through your long (h/c) lashes to gauge his reaction. You'd seen Daisy do this and hoped it would work with George.

He beamed at you, tightening his fingers around yours. Asking you out had gone much better than he'd expected and he couldn't be happier.

Your stomach did gymnastics as you looked into those deep brown eyes. You wanted nothing more than for him hold you close and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. You were lost in your thoughts as you walked to class hand in hand.

George stopped outside the room, moving to stand before you. He didn't want to be too forward, so he settled for leaning in and pressing his lips to your cheek.

You smiled and bit your lip. You were blushing red as his hair. You rolled up to the balls of your feet and wrapped your arms around his neck to return his kiss with one of your own. You kissed the small dimple on his cheek gently, mentally adding that to your endless list of things you loved about the tall redhead. You rested your head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat.

His arms instantly wrapped around your waist, holding your close. His own cheeks were dusted with a blush as he rested his head on yours. "I really like you, (y/n)."

You chuckled, "Really? I hadn't noticed." you teased. You smiled and looked up at him. "I really like you too, George. Since last year actually." You looked down as you confessed your feelings, your blush darkening even more.

"I should have asked you out then!" he replied, mentally cursing himself. "You always talked about how we were like your family. I didn't think you'd say yes."

"I thought that you thought of me as your family too... I thought you'd never ask me out, especially as I'm a bit younger than you. I thought you thought of me as your kid sister..." you looked down, smile fading.

"Well I don't," he said softly, gently taking your chin is his hand. He tilted your head up to meet his eyes. "I like you like... a girlfriend."

Your cheeks warmed and your heart stopped at his words. "Girlfriend. I like that sound of that," you said with a soft smile. You bit your lip and looked up into his beautiful big brown eyes and rested your forehead against his.

He took your hands in his and gazed into your beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

You grinned and kissed his cheek. "Absolutely George," you said, getting lost in those big brown eyes for the upteenth time today. "And I think we're a bit late for class," you said with a giggle.

He gave a lopsided grin and wrapped an arm around your waist. "I don't care."

You giggled, resting your hands on his chest and said, "So George... stay and get chewed out or... go have some real fun?" You winked up at him with a familiar mischievous glint in your (e/c) eyes.

He grinned. "I love the way you think."

With that, you ran off hand in hand to stir up trouble anywhere you could find it.

After getting into enough trouble to give Peeves a run for his money, you and George stopped by the Room of Requirement to rest after your most recent prank.

"I've never had that much fun with anyone besides Fred," George grinned.

Still out of breath, you replied with a bow, "It was a privilege oh great king of pranks." You laughed. It had been fun. "I think Peeves would be proud," you said with a grin.

"Definitely," he smiled, looking over at you. Even panting and out of breath, you were the most beautiful witch he'd ever seen.

You pulled out a few cold drinks from the magical cupboard that was always there when they came here to hang out. You loved it here. You tossed him a bottle of butterbeer and got one for yourself. You took a seat beside your favorite redhead, still grinning.

He wrapped an arm around you as he opened his bottle. Taking a long, refreshing drink, he pulled you close.

You laid your head on his chest and cuddled up to his side while you sipped her drink. He was so warm, and he made you feel safe despite all the trouble you get into together. You kissed his cheek and said, "now that we've gotten into trouble today, what do you want to do?"

"Enjoy my time with my girlfriend," he smiled, emphasizing the last word.

You grinned even wider at the word. Your stomach was assaulted by butterflies as you replied, "I think that can be arranged." You leaned in slowly before planting a kiss on his cheek cheekily close to his mouth. You tilted your head down and blushed and looked up at him through your curtain of hair surrounding your face.

He was planning to wait until Friday to make a move, but your beautifully innocent face looking up at him through doe eyes changed his mind. Cupping your cheek with one hand, he gently tilted your face up and closer to his. He closed his eyes and leaned in, brushing his lips against yours.

You melted into the kiss, reaching up to wrap your arms around his neck, drink forgotten. Your lips molded perfectly together as they moved in sync. Your heart thundering in your chest.

His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you against his chest. He sighed softly against your lips. He never felt so happy.

When you came up for air, you rested your foreheads against his and stayed in his embrace. "Woah," you whispered breathlessly, a soft smile playing on your lips.

"Yeah," he smiled. "That wasn't too forward?"

You kissed him again, much more gently than before. "Not at all," you said with a grin. "That was... wow." You giggled softly.

He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Wow," he agreed.

You laid your head down on his shoulder, closed your eyes and sighed in contentment. You honestly felt like everything was perfect. You didn't care that you was missing class, you had already turned in your assignments due this week this morning before breakfast. You closed your eyes and absent-mindedly traced random patterns across George's chest with your soft smile still in place. You had never felt safer or happier.

His arms wrapped securely around you, one hand running its fingers through your hair. He kissed the top of your head as you rested against his chest, smiling softly. "This is my new favorite pastime."

You chuckled, your eyes cast down, "Even over pranking?"

"If I get to keep kissing you," he replied, kissing your nose, "definitely."

You grinned and kissed his cheek. "Well then I guess this is my new favorite pastime as well... though pranking with you is a close second," you said with a smile that could light up the whole room.

He laughed and pulled your closer. "Agreed."

And for the second time that afternoon, your lips met. It was just as perfect as the first, and you knew that every kiss from then on would be just as perfect. You sighed as your fingers reached up to tangle in his beautiful red locks.

One hand gently cupped your face while the other rested on your back. He hadn't planned on moving forward so quickly, out of respect, but he mused that having a crush on someone for an entire year would cause this reaction. He sighed contentedly against your lips.

When they pulled away, you chuckled. "Wow," she said breathlessly, "I know I already said that but... wow." You smiled, closed your eyes and whispered one of your favorite quotes, "If this is a dream, may I never wake, if I am awake, may I never dream, for no moment could ever be as flawless."

"You're a poet too?" he teased. He checked his watch as his stomach rumbled. "It's almost dinner time. You hungry?"

You looked up at him, blushing at the complement, "Starving. I'll race you," you said, grinning with the mischievous glint returning to your eyes.

He grasped your hand, slowing you down. He intertwined your fingers, tightening his grip sweetly. He slowed down as you reached the Great Hall, sauntering inside.

When you got to the Griffindor table, you saw Draco and Daisy sitting with Alice, Ginny, and Fred who gave you a sly look. You blushed and laced your fingers with George's.

Fred looked up at his twin and grinned. "You two had fun."

You blushed furiously and giggled as you sat down next to George.

"So when are you telling the crew?" Alice asked, gaining Ginny's attention.
"Telling my family this weekend," Daisy replied, nodding at her sister.

"So you are going to tell them then," you said. You turned to Draco, "You going to be there?"
"Yes. It doesn't seem fair to leave her to do this alone," Draco said, wrapping an arm around Daisy.

"Plus you're the one that has to impress them, not me," Daisy reminded with a smirk, leaning into his side.
"How are you going to do that?" Ginny asked.

"Well I was thinking an apology would be a nice start, seeing as my family has made apologizing more rare than finding a unicorn," Draco said, looking down at his food.
You raised an eyebrow. "Well he's not wrong," you muttered, looking at George.

George nodded. "You know it will take a lot for everyone to come around right?"
"Yeah," Fred agreed. "You haven't even won us over yet."

You gave them both a look, "Support, remember?"
"No, it's fine," Draco said, "I know I have a lot to make up for, seeing how my family has treated yours, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try."
You glanced at the twins, gauging their reaction to Draco's declaration.

"Our little sis really means that much to you?" Fred asked.
"Enough for you to apologize to our entire family?" George added.

"She means the world to me. I would do anything for her," Draco declared without hesitation, looking lovingly at Daisy.

Ginny smiled lovingly, her inner romantic melting into goo. George understood the feeling and pulled you closer by her waist. Daisy blushed lightly, resting her head on the blond's shoulder.

You rested her head on George's shoulder. "Well then, I guess that answers all our questions. Congrats Draco, you've passed the preliminaries and now there's only the rest of her family to win over," you joked. You knew he truly loved Daisy when he threw away his reputation as a tough guy right in front of the Fat Lady.

"Something tells me the Weasleys will be much more negotiable than the Malfoys," Alice noted.

Draco sighed and looked down, "You would probably be right about that. I think my mother's the only reasonable one in my family aside from me." His face fell because as he spoke the words, he knew they were true.
You saw the downtrodden expression and actually felt sorry for him. You snuggled deeper into George's side.

"We'll go through her then. Maybe if she approves, your father will come around," Daisy noted.

"Hopefully," Draco sighed. He held Daisy closer to him, her warmth calming him. All that mattered was that he had her. He rested his head on top of hers, momentarily forgetting their audience.

Alice and Ginny smiled at the pair, glad to see the Slytherin's true colors. Daisy grasped his hand and intertwined their fingers, knowing it calmed him down.

His smile returned at gesture. She knew him so well.
Suddenly there was crash at the other end of the table. Apparently Ron had seen the whole thing and accidentally flipped his plate when he pounded his fist on the table in frustration.

"I guess he hasn't come around yet," Ginny grimaced. House elves rushed in and collected the glass, cleaning the area.

You rolled your eyes. "If he wants to be a stubborn git, might as well let him."
As Ron walked by to go clean up, he shot the whole group a glare. "Bloody traitors, the lot of you," he mumbled as he passed. Your blood boiled as you got up to say something back.

"Leave it," Daisy said, reaching a hand out to keep you grounded. Just as irritated, George glared at his brother as he wrapped his arm around your waist.
Daisy turned to Draco apologetically. "Looks like he'll be the hardest to win over."

You glared at the youngest Weasley boy. "Bloody git. I swear it's like his head is full of bricks with how hard-headed he is," you said with a huff.
Draco nodded, "Then I guess I'll just have to keep trying. He can't be any worse than my father."

"He's just extra protective because he's your twin," Alice noted. "You're more connected."
Daisy nodded, leaning against Draco's side.

Draco put his arm around her shoulder so she would be more comfortable. He knew from the start Ron would be the hardest to win over except possibly Mr. Weasley. He just needed to give it time.
You mused, "Doesn't mean he's gonna be any less stubborn." Your face clouded over with worry. How would family react to your and George's relationship? It was bound to be better than the reaction Draco would receive, but would they think it wrong because you were so like family?

"If it helps," Ginny said, looking at you, "they love you."

Your eyes peeked open to soft early morning sunlight gently streaming through the window and early birds twittering happy music. You smiled and sat up. One day closer to Friday. You hurried up and got ready for the day, excited to see your boyfriend. You smiled softly at the thought. Your boyfriend. You loved the sound of that almost as much as the redhead it applied to.

George quickly found you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Fred laughed at the blush that claimed your cheeks. George sat beside you and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

You leaned against George, heart still fluttering from the kiss. You bit your lip and smiled up at him, "Sleep well?"

"Very well," George smiled.
"Didn't stop talking about you all night," Fred teased.

You raised a brow. You said slyly to Fred, "Oh really?" SYouhe smirked up at George with a giggle.

George blushed and smacked his twin on the chest, earning a laugh in response.

You giggled and kissed his red cheeks. You found that you rather liked flustering your boyfriend.

George kissed the corner of your mouth as food arrived.