Harry - No One Wants Her

No One Wants Her

Request for Kayleigh

"Can you please do another Harry x reader, i don't have a plot preference."

A/N: Used a suggestion from "1st Set of Writing Prompts" by sashayingstars on Wattpad.

"'No one wants her.' Use this as the first line of your story."

I have another Fandom x Reader challenge, guys! You're welcome to request. It's not an OTP challenge so the prompts are kinda weird, but it'll be more challenging for me that way.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/64655163-fandom-x-reader-challenge-2

No one wants her.

She's the one and only child of the one and only Lord Voldemort. Most people can't even speak his name without shuddering; how could they possibly feel different about her?

Of course, she's a witch, so, of course, she goes to Hogwarts. And of course, she was placed in Slytherin. The Sorting Hat didn't even take her feelings into account. It knew who she was. And besides, the Slytherins would probably be the only ones that would take her. No one wants her.

She was you. You led a hard life. Everywhere you went, you were met with cold glares, or worse, shudders of fear. No one bothered to get to know you. You meant nothing. You spent your time studying alone, only working with people when the professor required it. Meals were spent outside or in the library where no one could bother you. Your own roommate was cautious of you, though she thought it cool that you were related to You Know Who.

You didn't really have friends. Your roommate was the kindest person in school. Even the professors were wary of your heritage. It wasn't your fault. So far, you hadn't been mean to anyone. Hell, you hadn't even had the chance to be mean since no one would talk to you. Everyone was afraid that you had Voldemort's powers and would kill them in an instant. You weren't that type of person. If the Sorting Hat had really looked at your personality, it would have placed you in any other House but Slytherin. You could have been a Hufflepuff for your kind nature and willingness to help people. You could have been a Ravenclaw for your love of studying and habit of getting good grades. You could have been a Gryffindor for your bravery and good-naturedness. But you were a Slytherin because of something you had no control over.

You clutched your books to your chest as you shuffled down the hall. You didn't have to worry about running into people; they all shifted to the other side of the hall when they saw you coming. You bit back tears of rejection, ready to head to the library for some alone time when you ran into someone.

"Sorry," you mumbled, kneeling down to pick up your books.

"You know," a snarky voice said, "we should be friends. You're one of the few purebloods left in this school."

Great. You knew who that was. You looked up as you stood, facing none other than Malfoy. "No thanks," you said.

He raised an offended brow. "It's not like you have any other friends."

"Maybe I don't want any," you tried to yell, but it came out soft. It was too big a lie for you to say convincingly.

He noticed, and he smirked. "Sure you don't. Come on. Join my team. No one will bother you then."

"I said no!" you cried out, and he jumped back just as a professor walked towards you. Draco had tripped over his own feet and landed on his rear, looking up at you in surprise. Professor McGonagall looked between the two of you before looking pointedly at you. The fact that all you held in your hands were books was irrelevant.