Harry - Rescue Me

Rescue Me

Request for DreamyKawaii

A/N: Sequel to "Nobody's Perfect"

I don't write anything that needs a warning, so it's light torture like in my Supernatural fics.

"It's during the battle of hogwarts besides things getting better with Draco reader has made improvement on spells thanks to harry potter

But then gets more than bullied when luscious Malfoy and Voldemorte torture her for harry until the end and when he comes to life she's clinging to hers"

"Tell me where the boy is!" Voldemort demanded, pointing his wand at you. You were bloody and bruised and tied to a post, your arms held harshly behind your back. Every time you refused to answer, he shot a spell at you, marking your body with more lacerations than you could count. You knew you couldn't handle much more. You were about to fall unconscious from blood loss, and you weren't sure if he would let you wake up later or just kill you right then – and you weren't sure which was worse. You hoped Harry and his friends would realize you were gone and come to find you. It was hard to keep track of time when all you could focus on was how badly every muscle in your body was aching, so you had no idea how long you'd been gone. But you hoped it had been long enough for Harry to be concerned, especially after he would have asked all of your friends and roommates and they would have told him that they hadn't seen you. "No," you replied roughly, your voice raw from screaming. Life had gotten better for you. Draco was finally leaving you alone now that you had improved your magical abilities. You were much better at spells and could even perform counter jinxes when Draco decided to be a brat. Harry always kept by your side, reminding you how wonderful you were. He and Hermione always helped you practice your magic, correcting any mistakes you made. Life had been going great until Draco got mad at you for breaking his arm and whined to his father, who saw you as leverage for Voldemort to use against Harry. That led to your current predicament of being tied to a post and tortured merely an inch from death. "Stupid girl," Lucius grumbled. "It would be much smarter of you to tell me where Potter is," Voldemort croaked. "I don't know," you gasped, desperate for air. Your body was weak and you wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. "She's lying!" Lucius insisted. Voldemort opened his mouth to reply when his name was shouted from the distance. He turned to the side, his wand still pointing at you, to see who had arrived. Harry, Ron, and Hermione stood at the top of a hill, watching the scene. "Let her go!" Harry demanded, running towards the three of you. "(y/n)!" Hermione cried in shock, her hands flying up to her mouth. You tried to look at them, but you didn't even have the strength to hold your head up. Voldemort grinned. "There you are. Just the boy I was looking for." "Let her go," the brunet demanded again, his expression one of anger and rage. He aimed his wand at Voldemort, ready to do whatever he had to so he could get you out of there alright. The Dark Lord simply chuckled. "Or what? You'll fight me? That's what I've been waiting for." Harry kept him distracted while Ron and Hermione cut you loose. Lucius made no move to stop them, more interested in the showdown between Harry and Voldemort. Ron carried you to the infirmary so Madame Pompfrey could fix you up, worried for your life. He and Hermione stayed by your side all night, making sure you were okay.

Harry found them there late at night. When he arrived, he was bloody and bruised, but nowhere near as bad as you'd been. His clothing was torn and his face was scratched, but he'd emerged from the fight victorious. He let Madame Pompfrey look him over, bandaging his wounds and making sure none of them were too serious. As soon as she was done, he sat by your side, taking your hand in his. Tears puddled in his eyes as he looked at your sleeping form, scared for your life. Ron and Hermione left him alone with you, giving the two of you some privacy. "She'll be alright," Madame Pompfrey assured him. "She'll need a lot of rest and medicine, but she'll live." "Thank you," Harry murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. He had been so scared when he saw you tied to that post, seeing Voldemort's handiwork on your body. He hadn't defeated him for good, but he managed to hurt him enough for revenge. He couldn't even wrap his head around what Voldemort had done to you; the fact that he'd even kidnapped you in the first place. He felt guilty that you'd gotten hurt because you were close to him. "I'm so sorry," he murmured, leaning down to kiss your forehead. He lied beside you in your hospital bed, ignoring Madame Pompfrey's initial protests. She eventually let it be, knowing he needed the assurance that you were okay. His hand held yours and he smiled softly when you curled into him in your sleep. He fell into a restless sleep beside you.

When you awoke, there was a warm presence beside you. Your eyes snapped open, worried that you were still held captive. The familiar walls of the infirmary calmed you, and you smiled when you saw it was Harry lying beside you, offering you warmth. You snuggled into his chest, accidentally waking him up. He tightened his arms around you, kissing your forehead. "Thanks for saving me," you murmured, looking up at him. "Always," he replied. "I'm sorry you were in that position. I can't believe Voldemort took you to get to me." You placed a hand on his cheek. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault; it was his." He nodded, nudging his nose against yours. You tilted your head up and pecked his lips, and he sighed softly against your mouth. "I love you," you whispered. He smiled. "I love you too." You fell back to sleep, feeling safe and secure in his arms.