Harry - Together Forever

Together Forever

Request for Amazing Disgrace

A/N: We agreed to have the story progress through the reader's years rather than staying in her first year.

"Hey!! Could you please write a story where the reader is a Weasly Ginny's age and they're both first years? And um, Harry x Reader, please. (also could you make the reader Ravenclaw?)"

You confidently boarded the train, you and Ginny following your older brothers to an empty compartment. It was the first year for both of you, and while she was nervous, you were excited. Ron and the twins had told you both such wonderful stories about Hogwarts that you couldn't wait until your eleventh birthday when your acceptance letter arrived.

You passed several compartments full of students, some first years, some older. One boy in particular caught your attention; a second year with dark brown hair and green eyes behind round glasses. His bangs had blown away from his forehead, revealing a lightning bolt-shaped scar, and your eyes widened in realization.

You saw Ron sitting with the boy, so you slipped into the compartment and sat beside your brother. Ginny continued following Fred and George.

"Harry, this is my sister, (y/n)," Ron introduced. "She's Ginny's twin."

"We're not as close as Fred and George," you added, seeing as your sister had gone to sit with them instead of you.

"Nice to meet you," the brunet replied, offering his hand with a smile. "I'm Harry."

By your second year, you had joined Harry's group of friends and the four of you had become inseparable. Ron was developing a crush on Hermione, so he didn't mind you hanging around. You were developing your own crush, but figured you didn't have a chance since you were a year younger than the others.

You loved spending time with them. You would partake in their frivolous adventures, even following along when they broke school rules. The adrenaline rush was exhilarating and it gave you an excuse to spend time with Harry.

There were times when Ron pulled the Big Brother card and made you stay behind while the three of them went off to do something unlawful. He was worried for your safety, which you appreciated but still fought against. When Harry agreed that it would be safer for you to stay behind and that he didn't want you to get hurt, you complied immediately, spending your time with Ginny in your shared dorm room.

You were in your third year when the Triwizard Tournament came to Hogwarts. You worried for Harry's safety, but you cheered for him at every event. The group forgot that you were a year younger than them; you were simply part of the gang now. You didn't share any classes with them, which made you feel lonely because you didn't have many friends in your own year, but you still got to spend time with them outside of class. You were a Ravenclaw while the rest of your siblings were in Gryffindor, so meals were lonely as well.

It came time for the underwater event where the four contestants had to rescue someone special from the Black Lake. You stood in the audience stand beside your friends, worrying more than usual as you knew that Ron was Harry's hostage to be rescued. You clutched the railing as you tried to gaze into the water, unable to see anyone beneath the black surface.

The other three contestants had rescued their friends and were now drying off in the audience stand, but Harry had yet to be seen. You watched anxiously for any sign that he was emerging, your nerves growing restless.

Suddenly a splash caught your attention and you saw Harry pop up from the water, carrying not only Ron but Fleur Delacour's sister as well. You gasped for relief as the two of them awoke and Harry sat on the floor, recovering. After Fleur thanked him profusely for saving her sister, you lunged at him, wrapping him in a hug. You didn't even care that your robes were now damp.

You took his face in your hands, driven by relief, and kissed him passionately. You could hear the crowd cheering around you as you finally expressed your feelings for the brunet.

He returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist. You eventually pulled away and smiled softly at him, refusing to let him go.

You and Harry were now both out of Hogwarts and you were still going strong. You had been practically inseparable since that day during the Triwizard Tournament. He didn't mind that you had been a Ravenclaw or were Ron's younger sister. You were his best friend, his girlfriend, and his whole world.

A lot of people doubted the life of your relationship after school was over and you began your adult lives, but neither of you could leave the other. You wanted to spend your lives together, exploring the world and practicing new spells.

You sat in the small house you and Harry shared, sitting in the living room and watching TV. You had been breaking in all sorts of muggle technology lately just because you could, and you had become particularly fond of DVDs.

You were leaning against the brunet's side and his arm was wrapped snuggly around you. Your legs were draped across his lap to allow closer cuddling and a blanket covered the both of you. Pillows supported the back of his head while your head nestled against his chest.

As the movie ended, you looked up at the brunet beside you. He smiled down and kissed your forehead, cuddling you closer to him.

"(y/n)?" he murmured.

"Hm?" you replied, leaning your head on his shoulder.

He shifted so that he was facing you and took your hands in his. "Will you marry me?"

You gaped at the sudden proposition. "What? Have you thought about this?"

He reached into his pocket and produced a small velvet box. He opened it to reveal a small ring in your favorite metal with your birthstone in the center.

"You have thought about this," you realized.

He nodded. "I love you, (y/n). I have since we were kids. I would be honored if you would marry me."

You threw your arms around him in a hug. "Of course I will."

He chuckled and slid the ring onto your finger. You then placed your hands on his cheeks and brought him in for a kiss.

"I love you," you murmured against his lips.

"I love you too," he smiled against yours.