setenta y nueve

Author

Seconds passed into Minutes, Minutes passed into hours, Hours passed into Days, Days passed into weeks...

It's been weeks ever since that intense fight they had on China. Everyone is now ready, for Taehyung and Tzuyu's Wedding tomorrow. Everybody had their own gowns, and partners for the special day.

Jungkook

Weeks have passed, I took the days off to take care of Sana. She was hurt badly on her legs, but she's doing more fine now. "Appa, is Eomma gonna be alright?" Jeongsan asked worriedly as we watch Sana sleeping in the bed. I carried her in my arms, "Yes sweetie, your Eomma is gonna be just fine" I smiled.

"Hey there brother" I turned around and saw Somi, "Auntie Somi!" Jeongsan said cheerfully, "Hey there my cute niece!" Somi took Jeongsan from my arms. "How is she?" Somi asked, "She's okay now" I said. "Yah, I saw the video of her fighting with Yuju. Damn, if I'm a boy I would definitely hit on her" she chuckled, "Don't you dare, or else you'll be a part of the collection of dead bodies in the basement if you won't shut the fuck up" I said coldly and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Jeongsan do you want to eat some food?" She asked Jeongsan and she nodded, they left the room leaving us both. I smirked when I replayed Yuju and Sana's fight on that day.

Flashback

She was sweating really badly after she did a roundhouse kick on her, she ran her fingers on her face because her hair is covering her face. Damn, she's so sexy and hot. I smirked then continued killing my enemies.

After a minute, I glanced at her again. "You're just strong when you spit your words, but when it comes to the real fight, you're just a bug" she said in a cold tone, dang she's the hottest girl I've ever met. "I will never forgive you of what you did..... You made us suffer both" that shaky voice in cold tone is sexy as fuck. "I'll just see you in hell, Goodbye Yuju" she smirked then pull the trigger. I smirked proudly.

A smile was formed on my lips when I remembered that sexy scenario. "You're sexy as fuck" I bit my bottom lip while I watch her innocent sleeping face. "Rest well baby. Tomorrow is a big day" I kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

Sana

I open my eyes up and saw the sun has already risen. I yawned then stood up, I looked at my wound and it was finally healed, well almost healed. I went downstairs and saw EVERYONE on the living room.

Jackson and Mark just came from Italy days ago. "Hey Guys" I gave them a sweet smile. "Are you finally okay?" Nayeon asked worriedly, "Yeah, I'm okay. I can manage to walk down the aisle tomorrow" I smiled and they all laughed. It's really amazing that I made these two fall in love together. I'm really happy for Tzuyu, and Taehyung.

"I'm really excited tomorrow" Momo said. "Why?" Jimin asked, "Because I heard that there will be some jokbal" Momo laughed, "Momo I think you just came there for the food" Chaeyoung said while laughing. "Shut your small ass off" Momo rolled her eyes,

"Babe how many child do you want us to make?" Taehyung asked Tzuyu who looks shocked by his question. "Taehyung, I'm only 22 years old" Tzuyu chuckled, "Hmm, what's the matter with that? Sana lost her virginity at the age of 17" Taehyung said and everyone laughed like a maniac.

I just covered my face with my palms because I'm so red, I was blushing like crazy. "That's the effect when you have a horny boyfriend" Because of what Jackson said, I became like a tomato. I buried my face in Jungkook's chest and I heard him chuckling. "At least they have a love life, what about you?" Yoongi said with full swag. "I...I have a love life!" Jackson said proudly, "And who it is?" Yugyeom asked.

"Namjoon!" He laughed, "WHAT DID YOU SAID?!" Jin came out of the kitchen, "I...I said that Namjoon is great in English like me!" Aishh, he is so great at lying. Everyone is just smiling and laughing. I guess life was fair after all.

"Uncle Yoongi can you fix this please?" Jeongsan asked, "Of course Jeongsan" Yoongi said softly, "Aww, why are you so soft to her but rock hard to us?" Yugyeom asked in a mocking tone, then he received a glare from Yoongi. "Shut up small brain" he said coldly and we all laughed.

"Jinwoo be careful you'll fall down sweetheart" I said, "Don't worry Eomma, I won't" he smiled, he looks like Jungkook when he smiles. The boys are having their 'talk' so I decided to walk over to the girls.

"Are you nervous Tzuyu?" I said while smiling, "I am nervous, and happy at the same time" She said while smiling, "Don't worry, you know, 3 days are the best and happiest moments of my entire life. Do you know those 3 days?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"First is when Jungkook and I shared our vows to each other, Second, the day I gave birth to Jinwoo, and lastly, the day I gave birth to Jeongsan"

I stated, I was smiling the whole time. She smiled, "I know Taehyung is the one for me" she said and blushed, I pulled her for a hug. "Don't worry, tomorrow is going to be one of your happiest moments on your entire life" I said whilst patting her back.

"How about you Nayeon, when are you planning to find the love of your life?" Soyeon asked, "I don't need anyone. I'm in love with myself" she said and we all giggled

Jungkook POV

"You've finally met your 'The One' " I said and smirked to Taehyung, he smiled, "Yeah, ever since I met her. I've always been fascinated by her beauty" he said while looking at her. "Congrats Hyung..... I'm happy for you" I smiled, "Thanks Jungkookie" he pats my back.

"How about you Jimin Hyung? Do you have plans of getting married?" Taehyung asked Jimin Hyung, "Hmmm, I don't know. I mean, I don't think it's the right time" he said. "Love is beautiful, Jimin Hyung" I smiled while looking at Sana who is talking to Tzuyu.

They followed my gaze and smirked, "You really love her? Don't you?" Jimin smirked, I chuckled. "She made my stone ice cold heart beat again...."

After I said that, they looked at each other then stars teasing me. I couldn't help but to blush, then I saw Jeongsan coming towards me. "Appa, do we have some ice cream?" She asked, "Do we have ice cream?" I asked the maid coldly, "W-We don't h-have B-Boss" she stuttered, Jeongsan pouted. "It's okay" she said.

"No sweetie, Jimin Hyung buy dozens of ice cream" I said. "Okay, anything for Jeongsan" Jimin smiled. "No Appa, it's okay" she said. "Are you sure sweetie? Uncle Jimin will buy tones for you" I said and caressed her cheeks. "It's okay, I'll just play with Oppa" she said and ran to her brother.

Taehyung smiled, "I'm really glad that Jeongsan is like her mother, innocent and kind" Taehyung said.

• • •