setenta

Sana

Me and Somi are chatting non-stop now, she reminds me of Lisa, she has a bright smile, she is weird in a good and cute way, she's unique, she's funny, kind and pretty. She looks like Jungkook when she laughs.

"Jungkook sent me overseas for me to be protected by those Mafia Gang shits and to continue my studies there" she said and drank some coke. "Ohh, which country?" I asked, "Canada" she replied, "So you speak English?" I asked, "Yeah, it's hard as fuck" she said and we both chuckled.

"Yeah I agree English is hard. But it's not a bummer since I learned 11 languages" I said, "You fucking speak 11 languages!?" She asked and I nodded, "Wow, that's amazing" she said. "Hey, can you tell me, how you and Jungkook met? I really like listening to someone's love story" she whispered and I chuckled.

"We've been through a lot of things....like.. a lot" I said, "Do you really want to know?" I asked and she nodded while smiling. I started to tell her everything. She was smiling all the time...

"Really? Your love story is so flattering, I wish my love story will be as flattering as yours" she giggled, "Wait how old are you?" I asked, "I'm 24" she said, "Seriously? I though you're just 19 or something" I said and she chuckled.

Jungkook

"It seems like Sana and Somi are getting along pretty well" Soyeon said and pointed at them, "Yeah, that's great though" I said emotionless, "Jungkook, the White Skull Gang really asked for helped to Mr. Young. What are we gonna do?" She whispered, "We always do what we do, no one can beat us" I rolled my eyes.

"But Mr. Young is powerful" she said, "But we are more powerful, Soyeon. I wasn't trained hardly for us to lose because of that Chinese guy" I scoffed.

"I kill a lot of people. I almost killed half of the people here in South Korea. And soon, we are going to have a new collection of dead bodies in the basement..... And it is the White Skull Gang" I said coldly and walked out.

BamBam

"Shhhh, listen up here motherfuckers" I said in a low-tone to them and they stopped talking. "What?" Taehyung asked, "I really think Jungkook and Sana needs a break" I said and they widened their eyes, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? THEY SHOULD SPLIT UP!?" Jin whisper-shouted. I rolled my eyes, "No!" I whispered-shouted.

"What I mean is they need a vacation, just them" I said, "Yeah, I agree. Jungkook is always busy with the Mafia Gang and Sana is busy with her company, they can't even hook up in their house because of their child" Taehyung smirked. "Hmmm, I'll try to talk about that to Jungkook" Jimin said, "That's a great idea!" I said.

Jungkook

I'm here our System Room here in the basement since we're finding more informations about that guy called 'Mr. Young' he helped the White Skull Gang earn some money and weapons against us. He did a very big mistake....

"What are you doing?" I turned around and saw Jimin Hyung looking at me with his hands crossed against his chest. "Finding informations" I said plainly then continued what I'm doing. "Kook, you are too busy because of that Mafia shits that you even forgot to spend some time with your wife. I suggest you guys go out of the country and enjoy your time together"

After he said that he walked out, I sat on the couch and thought about what he said for a while. It's been a while since me and Sana went out together, just us. Maybe, what Jimin Hyung said is right....

Balcony

I went here because one of my men said that she's here. I saw her standing there, "Babe what are you doing here?" I asked softly and she turned around. "Nothing, I....just want to be alone. For some reason" she said. "Baby I want us to have a vacation" I said and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my chest,

"We just had a vacation, like 3 weeks ago" she said, I placed my chin on top of her head. "But, this time it's just us" I said in a low-tone. "What?"

"We're going to have a vacation. Just us" I kissed her forehead, "Just us?" She asked, "What about Jinwoo?" She added, I chuckled, "Baby, Jinwoo has over 13 uncles, 10 aunties, 4 nannies, and over a hundred bodyguards" I said and she chuckled.

"Are you sure? Where are we going?" She asked...

"To France......."

• • •