diecinueve

Soyeon

"It's so fucking visible that Jungkook loves her" I said to them and took a bite on my apple while sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for the girls. "Yep, he is acting really different nowadays. Namjoon, remember when he always comes down to the basement and kill random people cause that's his hobby?" Jin said and Namjoon nodded.

"Maybe.....Sana will be the one to change my dear brother....." I said softly while looking at the floor, remembering things that made my dear brother like that. "And he always fuck girls in our club. But he isn't now" Hoseok said.

"Oh, Jungkook" Taehyung said while Jungkook is coming down to the stairs. "The girls are on their way" I said and continued typing on my laptop. "How is she?" I asked with a worried tone.

"She's resting" he said coldly, "Jungkook, Father called me for the 62th time and kept blabbering me about that fucking thing he said that you should go to this house the moment you went back to Korea, or else-"

"I'll come, and fix that bullshit of him" he said with no emotion.

2 hours later

|
Sana

I stretched my body because I just laid on the bed for 2 hours straight. And I also woke up with a black short and oversize white shirt that covered my mid thighs. I combed my hair, I noticed that the weather seemed not as it used to.

I went to the balcony and why the hell are we are in France!? This is Paris, France because the Eiffel Tower is there. I went downstairs, but no one is there. I heard someone screaming so I followed it.

It led me to a underground door, I don't know where did my courage was found but I opened the door immediately. And saw Jungkook holding a gun and shooting the statues. The gunshot sounds made me flinch, but he noticed my presence.

He smiled showing his cute bunny teeth that made me blush a little. "Come here" he said and I walked closer, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a gun. "You must aim for your target. If you shot this you can do whatever you want, but if you didn't I.....can...do whatever I want with you" he said and smirked, I didn't saw him smirk, but of course he will, right?

I shot......did I shot it?

In my luck it's a no no no. He chuckled, "I guess you have to do everything I say" he smirked, "Kiss me...." Ughh, I saw that coming. "As if I will!" I said in defense, "Tsk, we already did it once before why not do it again?" He turned me around and placed his hands on my hips.

"Oh my god, what did we did!? Did we have sex-!?" I covered my mouth realizing what I just said, and what I said made him smirk and chuckle. "I like it when you think dirty stuffs" he whispered.

"You're so fucking hot.....do you know that?" He went closer to my ear and whispered, which made me gulp. "When I was changing your damn clothes. Do you know how hard it is to not mind your tempting body?" He whispered again. I think I have been paralyzed,

"Perhaps I should mark you mine..."

• • •