catorce

Sana

He grabbed the nape of my neck and deepened the kiss. I was paralyzed by his actions. I didn't kissed him back but I didn't pushed him back too. He pulled me even more, making him lay on the bed and me on top of him. I broke the kiss since I finally have the courage to. I sat and covered my lips with my palms.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I bursted to him but all he do is just smirk and chuckle. "You fucking-, w-why are you looking at me like that?"

"You can stay in your position for the rest of your life baby" he smirked, "w-w-what are you-" I looked at my position and gasped, I covered my mouth because my jaw dropped.

I'm freaking sitting......on his crotch.

I stood up real fast, still covering my mouth. Ugh, his smirks aren't leaving his lips. And he stole my first kiss!

I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted while looking at him, he chuckled. "Let me guess.......it's your first" he sat down properly. I didn't talked, I stomped my foot and walked away.

Jungkook

Her lips are so fucking smooth, tastes so sweet, feels so good. Then someone called me. It was Jimin Hyung.

"What do you want?"

"Just wanna tell that the snipers and bombs are already settled in the venue tonight. And the part starts at 6:00 pm."

"Good."

Sana

I don't know where room I am but I think it's a guess room. Someone knocked 2 times. I stood up and opened the door, it was Jungkook's sister.

"Uhm hello, you are Sana, right?" She asked calmly and I nodded. I also noticed that she was holding a box. "My name is Jeon Soyeon, I'm 21 years old. Jungkook's eldest sibling" she offered her hand and we hand shake.

I let her inside because she said that she will say something. "He said that you will wear this to the party. I will arrange your hair and make up. But wear this first" she opened the box and it was a black dress. "Why would I wear it?" I asked softly. "He needed a partner for tonight's event. He doesn't likes Yuju so he picked you" she said.

I took a deep sigh then she gave me the black dress and I went inside the bathroom and wore it.

It was so fit, I went outside and Soyeon smiled in victory. "I knew it looked good on you. Sit here I will arrange your hair" she pointed the chair in front of the vanity table and started arranging my hair. "How old are you?" She asked, "I'm 17" I answered, "Oh, Somi is still older than you"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Do you mind if I ask who is Somi?" I said. She chuckled, "My father's daughter with other women" she said. "You know I feel like we will be close once I go back to Korea again and run our business" she said and I smiled. "Oh I would love to be your friend" I said.

"Her name is Jeon Somi, she's 18 years old now, the youngest one in Jeon's Family Line. Unless me, Jungkook and her have kids in the future. But now she's the youngest one. She's our step sister but we treated her like a our real sister" After minutes she's done with my hair.

"It's almost 6:00 now. The party will start soon so of you go" she said. I thanked her, "you're not gonna come?" I asked. She was wearing black pants, black longs sleeves, black leather shirt, and black shoes. "I have something to do there" she said. I nodded and went outside as she tells.

I went downstairs and saw the boys on the living room. "Wah, you look so beautiful Sana" Jin said. "Thanks for your compliment Jinnie"

"Bitch you absolutely look stunning" Taehyung said with a straight face. "Oh, Jungkook you're finally done" I turned around and saw him in a suit.

We arrived in the party at short time, my hands are on her waist because it's a thing here in Japan. We entered the party and I already saw my Mafia Friends. Like EXO and Got7.

Someone

We'll attack in 2 hours get ready.

• • •