vienticuatro

Jungkook

"You have to be more careful now, baby" I said while caressing her hair. Her head was on my chest while my arm is wrapped around her neck. Oh god, I love her so much. Her smile, her lips, her hot damn body, her beautiful brown eyes, her strawberry sweet scent. Everything about her is making me crazy! Everything she does turns me on!

How can this 17-year-old girl do this to me?

"Why?" She asked, "Mafias will run after your life now, because they can use you against me" I said and kissed her forehead. "Jungkook-ah, I have a question" she yawned. "What is it?"

"What happened to your mom?" Her question made me shocked a bit, but this cute girl is too hard to resist. "She was killed by another gang, while my father is fucking that lady you met when we went in Busan"

"Jungkook I have something to confess" she said, I chuckled and smirked, "What is it?" I asked. "Do you know.....MN Buildings?"

"Yeah that's our next target of hacking their system and take all of their money" I said and she gasped, she stood up properly. "Mwo, don't hack that company! That's my company!" She said in a loud voice. "That's the behalf of my parents' company. Don't hack it....please" she whined.

"Fuck...." I pinned her to the bed, trapping her body. "Can you not be so cute? Even simple things you do turns me on" I whispered making her gulp. Because of her small and petite figure she escaped from my trap. She stood up and started to walk to the door but I ran and pinned her again to the door.

"Can you please stop pinning me?" She asked, "where do you think your going missy?" I raised my eyebrows, "Going to play with Taehyung-"

"Why play with Taehyung when you have me?" I smirked, "Do you love me?" I asked again, she cupped my face and kissed me passionately. She stopped kissing me and then pecked my forehead. I'm so flattered right now......

"Is it enough for me to tell that I love you too?" She asked still cupping my face. "Oh fuck, I love you so much" I said and showered her face with kisses. Then someone knocked, "what the fuck do you want!?" I shouted and Sana playfully slaps my arm.

"Yah, don't be so rude" she said. "I'm sorry for interrupting, but I think I left my phone inside this room. I heard Taehyung said, "Just get a new one! You're rich you can buy tons of it!" I shouted. "Oh, okay" he said and I heard him left.

Sana went inside the bathroom so I sat down on the edge of my bed. Someone called me and it was my Mafia members. "What!?......... I'll be there tomorrow" I hung up and saw Sana go out from the bathroom, wearing a white long shirt and black shorts.

"Damn my babe is so fucking hot" I bit my lips while looking at her body up and down. "And this babe over here is horny ass pervert" she said while pointing at me. I chuckled, "Oh babe, I'm only your baby horny ass pervert" I said and grabbed my hand making her sit on my left thigh.

"I love you......" I whispered while looking deeply to her brown eyes, she cupped my face and kissed my forehead, her way of saying 'I love you too'

"Man, you're fucking ruining me aren't you?" I said and lay her down on the bed and hover above her. "What? I'm not ruining anything" she said innocently. "How the fuck you made me fall in love with you in just 8 weeks?" I said and kissed her lips.

"I think I won't be able to leave your lips from now on" I said and pecked her plump lips again, "I wouldn't mind that" she said and chuckled.

"Jungkook-ah, can you accompany me to the new building that will be built in Incheon?" She asked, "I would pass all my works to Taehyung just to be with you"

"Is my baby blushing?" I said and she blushed even more, she's so cute. "I-I'll go back to my r-room" she tried standing up but I didn't let her. "Babe since you are mine and I am yours, we'll sleep together in one bed"

"I never said we are together..." She said teasingly and I glared at her, "We. Will. Sleep. Here. Whether. You. Like. It. Or . Not" I said emphasizing each words. "Okay fine, Mommy" she rolled her eyes and lay down on the bed.

"Mommy?.....I prefer Daddy"

• • •