cincuenta y dos

Jungkook

I opened my eyes because of the sunlight peeking through the curtains. I looked over to see my beautiful wife sleeping right next to me, still naked.

She seemed in a very deep sleep, I keep on caressing her soft skin, more like her shoulder and kissing her neck. Hmmm, her hair smells so good. Then I grabbed her hand and looked at the ring.

Her fingers are as small as before, it never changed, still cute though. Then I recalled what happened yesterday, she's so hot with that black blindfold on while I'm fucking her.

"I love you wifey" I said in a low-tone. I just love her so much and I'm glad I'm married to someone like her. This building is actually mine, I bought it for 5.3 Billion Dollars, I think. This will be a Hotel and Casino, and also a Strip Club. I have to invest maybe around 90 Billion Dollars for that.

Then she turned around and hugged me. Arghhh, why is she making me fall in love with her all over again even if I love her already? I guess it's really impossible to unlove her.

Then after a minute of watching her pretty face sleeping peacefully she started to run her eyes, it made my heart flutter seeing my girl wake up as a Mrs. Jeon. "Good Morning my beautiful wife" I said.

"Good morning" she said in a sleepy tone. When she fully opens her eyes, she realized that we are still naked on the same bed. Her jaws dropped, "So that wasn't a dream?" She said in a low tone. "Nope, it wasn't a dream wifey" I said, her reaction is so cute that it made me chuckle. I don't know, I'm just happy...

"Change now wifey, because I cannot hold myself anymore, just by having the thought that you are here right beside me....naked" I smirked. She blushed, she grabbed the bed sheet and covered herself while sitting on the edge of the bed. She tried to stood up, but I heard her groan.

"You okay wifey?" I asked. "No, I feel so much pain...I feel sore" she said and groaned in pain. "Did I go that rough on you?" I asked, "Super" she said. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. "Are you sure you can do it by yourself?" I asked worriedly, she nodded with her eyes closed. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "Okay fine. Just call me when you need my help" I said. I closed the door and left the bathroom.

Sana

I'm not familiar to this place but there is some clothes inside this bathroom. I hold to the sink as I reach for the clothes since I'm also trying my best to stood up properly. We had it before, but this time the sore is so much. I changed.

Luckily it's turtle neck, because my hickies are so visible. I went outside, still struggling to walk. I spotted Jungkook only in his white robe. "Nice outfit, babe" Jungkook says as he places his hand on my curves. He bites his bottom lip, while looking at me seductively. " What's this building?" I asked, he pulls me in for a hug, "Hmm, Casino, Hotel, and Strip Clubs" he said. "Ohh, okay" I said and hugged him back.

"Ah, stop making my heart shake Jeon Sana" he says while chuckling, he's so cute. "I'm not doing anything Mr. Jeon" I said trying to hide my smile. "Babe can you not go to work for a week?" He says, "Hm, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I just want to spend some time with you" he said and looked into my eyes. "But we always spent our time together before" I said and looked into him,

"But this time as a Husband and Wife" he pouted, "Okay, fine" I smiled. He looks away blushing, "Owo, why are you so soft these days" I said, his facial expression changed, "Oh, so I'm soft last night?" He smirked. How can he change for like 000000.1 seconds? I know I said this before, but, how? Just how?

"Ugh, my wife is so cute" he said and pecked my nose, "Aren't you gonna change yet?" I asked him, "Hmm, okay fine I'll change" he said. I broke the hug and went downstairs and admired the penthouse, it's pretty. After few minutes he came downstairs looking like this:

Woah. He's so husband material, "Let's go wifey" he said and held my hand. "Okay fine hubby" I said and smiled at him. "Stop making my heart flutter...ugh wifey you are driving me insane" he said and cupped my face. I smiled. "Shall we go?" I said. "I think we should" I added.

-

"We're home!!!" I shouted, I started wandering around and I didn't spotted any of them. "Huh? Where are they?" I whispered to myself. "They are preparing our new house" Jungkook said.

"Huh?? New house?" I asked while walking towards him, "Yep, don't worry babe it's just 15 minute drive away" he pecked my forehead. "S-So, all of my stuffs are already there?" I asked and he nods. "Oh, okay" I said and sat on the couch.

I saw Jungkook talking to someone in the phone, he hung up then looked at me, I raised my eyebrows, "Babe let's go. The house is prepared" I took a deep sigh then held his hand for support.

"Jungkook isn't it too big?" I asked him while holding his hand as he park the car. "Babe....you know, we both know that we aren't used to small house" he looks at me, he's right though....

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist in order to support me as we enter the door. The moment Jungkook opened the door, a party popper popped right in front of me making me surprised.

"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jeon!" I saw all of my friends like, I covered my mouth because, I jaw dropped. The house is so pretty and luxurious. "Congrats Sana!" BamBam came from afar and hugged me tightly, so I stumbled a little cause, I feel a lot of pain down there.....

"I already hired 7 maids, 15 bodyguards, 3 gardeners and two of the most best Chefs here in Seoul, South Korea" I heard Jimin said to Jungkook. "thanks a lot Hyung" Jungkook said.

3 months later.....

• • •