sesenta y siete

Sana

We were supposed to go out and drink yesterday, but everyone decided that we should take a rest first because of the long trip we had. But now it's already 1:30 pm and we're here at the beach. The water is clear, the sand is pure, everything about here is so beautiful.

I saw my friends, Got7 and Jungkook's Hyungs playing with my son. I just smiled,

Jungkook

"Hey baby" I back hugged her making her flinch, "Hey" she said. I looked down to her body.

"My eyes are up here Jeon Jungkook" I looked back to here eyes, "Babygirl....damn" I bit my bottom lip and smirked at her. "Stop calling me 'baby' I'm an adult" she said teasingly. "I know your an adult but your still my baby" I said and started placing kisses on her shoulder and neck. "Your son is having fun" she said a as we watch Jinwoo playing in the water with his Uncles and Aunties.

"Yeah...let's have fun too" I whispered in her ear ear in a deep and sexy tone. "Whatever Mr. Jeon" she said while chuckling. "I know you'll look good in that" I said. She's not the one who packed her clothes.....I did.

"You look so beautiful" I said in a low tone, she leaned and wrapped her arms around me. "You're making my heart flutter" she mumbled and i chuckled. I kissed her on top of her forehead, "Appa can you carry me in the water?" We looked down and saw Jinwoo tugging on my shorts. He asked excitedly. "Okay, let's go" I said and carried him on my shoulders as we went to the water.

Everyone is having fun, but... Ever since that white skull thingy, I was always worrying. What of something happens to us? What if they knew about Jinwoo? What if-

"Hey Sana, want one?" I turned around and saw Dahyun giving me a watermelon shake.

"Oh, thanks" I said and took the shake. I took a sip from it, "You look like your brain has stopped functioning" I chuckled on what she said. "I'm perfectly fine" I said. "Oh come on, that's what you'll say of course" she said. "Seriously Dubu, I'm fine" I said.

"Taehyung Stop!"

We turned our heads and saw Taehyung and Tzuyu playing in the shore. I smirked, "Seems like we had a new couple coming in" I said and we both chuckled. "Yah, Dahyun put some sunblock on my back" I looked and it was Momo.

"Unnie-ah, do it by yourself" Dahyun whined, "Fine" Momo said and walked out. "She always does that" Dahyun rolled her eyes. "Yah! Sana come here my child!" Jin shouted at me. "No thanks!" I shouted so that he can hear. I'm just wandering my eyes around admiring this very beautiful scenery. It's more beautiful then the pictures.

I took a deep sigh, I heard some kid shouting. I looked over and it was a kid with her Mom and Dad. I just watched it...imagining that they are beside me right now. I started to replay the time when my parents are beside me, when my Nanny is guiding me and giving me advice. How Hirotoki slaughtered my family.

"Hey" I opened my eyes and saw BamBam right beside me. "Oh Hi" I said softly, "You...okay?" He asks, "Yeah, I'm absolutely fine" I bitterly chuckled. "Ugh, are you really gonna lie to someone who knows you for more than 12 years?" He rolled his eyes, "Now tell me former Minatozaki Sana, are you okay? Looks like something is bugging you" he added.

"N...Nothing, I just remembered Eomma, Appa and....my Nanny" a tear escaped in my eye, "I know I'm dramatic, I'm sorry" I bitterly chuckled and he pulled me for a hug. "Hey, hey, it's fine, it's fine. I know you miss them, I'm sure wherever they are they are proud and happy for you"he smiled. I wiped my tears and broke the hug.