sesenta y tres

Sana

After that really intense trashy talk. I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes as I'm walking upstairs to get Jinwoo. I know she's lying, I have a really big trust on my husband. I trust him and he knows that.

"I would say I'm really proud of my babygirl"

A voice from behind me said. His voice is deep and husky. I already knew it was. I turned around and saw him smirking at me.

He is so hot. "Y...You saw?" I stuttered and gulped. His smirk grew bigger. "That's so hot, you talking like a boss, a sexy boss" he licked his bottom lip and chuckled. "I can't believe what I just saw you know" he says.

"Baby listen I-" I cut him off, "No need to explain Jungkook. I know you aren't the father, I have a big trust on you. So please to break it" I walked towards him and placed my hand in his neck.

"Thank you babe" after he said that I hugged him. He hugs me back, he cupped my face and our lips our about to meet- "Eomma can we go now?"

I turned my head and saw him, he was crouching down on the floor. "O-Of course baby. Let's go" I said and grabbed his hand. "Appa are you coming with us?" He asks. Jungkook smiled and ruffled his hair. "Of course son" Jinwoo smiled.

I looked at Jungkook with a shocked expression. "You're coming?" I asked as we are heading downstairs. "Yeah, I want to spend a day with my beautiful wife and precious son" he smiled.

Namsan International Kindergarten

I'm at the office and gave Jinwoo's papers and files so that he can enroll to this school. Jungkook and Jinwoo are left outside at the park of this school. After a talk with the girl I went outside and saw them eating ice cream. I smiled and my heart melt just seeing them happy. They are smiling, and it's beautiful.

Jungkook was indeed right, this family will have a strong legacy. They noticed my presence then Jinwoo smiled innocently at me before putting some ice cream in my nose. He IS really Jungkook's child.

"I'm sorry Eomma" he laughed, "Don't worry Appa is here to remove it" he chuckled then ran inside the car, Aisshh, this kid. I looked at Jungkook and he smirked at me before walking closer.

He used his thumb to remove the ice cream in my nose then licked it. "I love you" he says. I blushed and giggled because of how cute he is. "I love you too"

Author

It's almost 8:00 pm and they still aren't having dinner yet. Jinwoo's Aunties which are Nayeon, Momo and the others went there in the main mansion of the Mafia, they came there to gave Jinwoo a visit. They are welcomed there every time.

All in all Jungkook has more than hundreds of mansions just here in Korea. And has over thousands worldwide. How rich is he? With the net worth of 98.5 Billion US Dollars. Sana went straight to the mansion cause they'll have a dinner there.

"Auntie Tzuyu, why is Uncle Taehyung looking at you?" Jinwoo looks up to her tall Auntie who is just glaring at Taehyung. "He is weird, that's all" Tzuyu smiled at Jinwoo before shooting Taehyung a glare.

"Alright everyone, Miss Minatozaki- I mean, Mrs. Jeon is home~" Jackson sings out. "Hey everyone" Sana shot them a sweet smile. "WASSUP BITCHES!" BamBam came out of nowhere holding two bottles of whiskey.

"Wassup Bitches!" Yugyeom mocked BamBam which made everyone chuckle. "Eomma!" Jinwoo says cheerfully before jumping in her Eomma's arms. "Alright everyone, time to eat" Soyeon claps her hands, signaling everyone to come in the dining room.

Dinner

Sana

I sat beside Jinwoo then everyone started taking their seats. Soon, the food are now being placed in the table.

While eating I heard Jinwoo whining. "What to you want my child? Everything you want can be granted cause you are very much spoiled to us" Jimin says and then smiled. "Eomma" Jinwoo whined, "Yes?" I said softly.

"I'm bored~" He whines again. He was done eating, "Uncle Taehyung and Mark can play with you" I said softly. Jinwoo looked at both Mark and Taehyung and the guys smiled. But he still kept whining.

"Jinwoo what do you want?" Jungkook asks him softly, "Appa" he whined, he's so cute. He's like the little version of Jungkook while whining. I was drinking water then......

"I want a sister"

After hearing that. I chocked on my water making me cough, as I saw everyone smirking at me. I took a quick glance at Jungkook while coughing and he was smiling.

"Of course me and your Eomma can give you one, BUT you have to ask her first, if she wants to"

Jungkook gave me a smirk, "Right, babe?" He says, I looked away. "Eomma~" Jinwoo whines at me, I don't know what to do. All of my friends are just chuckling and smirking. A new child?

"What would you do now? Jinwoo is asking for another baby" Jihyo said and smirked. I gulped, "S-Sure" I'm so frustrated right now, I stuttered and gulped. I looked at Jungkook and he was still smirking.

I was drinking a water to calm now my senses, "I want it now" Jinwoo says and I chocked again, Dear God send help. "Very Good Jinwoo" Soyeon smiled at Jinwoo and chuckled.

• • •