cuarenta y siete

Jungkook

"Y-Yes! Jungkook!" She said loudly as tears stream down her eyes, her face was so red. I couldn't explain how happy I am, I was crying. And my nose turned into red. I stood up then placed her ring to her small wedding finger.

"Jungkook.....it's beautiful" she said in a low tone.

Sana

I couldn't express how happy I am. I had no idea that coming here all the way from Korea to Bora Bora, he will propose. While hugging him and crying I heard applause and a party popper popped. "I love you..." He said and kissed my lips softly, "I love you too" I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKERS! THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE! IS FINALLY FUCKING ENGAGE!!!" BamBam shouted, "Ugh, he is super drunk" Youngjae said with his arms crossed together and rolled his eyes while looking at him. "Okay, okay, when is the wedding?" Jackson teasingly said.

"The wedding is in two weeks" Jungkook said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What? That early?" I asked him and he nods. "Why?" I asked. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "So that I can finally make a mini Jungkook or Mini Sana" I blushed so hard and I saw him smirk.

I just admired the gleaming beauty of the engagement ring. "Ahh, you'll be finally called 'Jeon Sana' " Namjoon said and all of us chuckled, "Jungkook is so lucky to have you Sana!" Yugyeom said and looked at Jungkook. "But seriously though, I kept seeing butterflies up there! Oh! There's one on Jinyoung Hyung's hair!" We all eyed BamBam who was ruining the moment because he is drunk.

"Ugh, I'll just take this peasant inside the car and lock him in there" Jackson said and dragged BamBam away. "I can't believe that I found someone like you, don't leave me ever again or else I'll kill every single human being in this world" Jungkook said in a low tone and held the both of my hands. I just chuckled and blushed, "I won't ever leave you again" I giggled.

"Ugh, Jungkook always gets what he wants! I've been flirting with Sana ever since the day I met her and trying to make her fall in love with me because she's too adorable! And know Jungkook got her, so sad" Hoseok said playfully, it's obvious that he is kidding because Hoseok never really flirted with me.

"You know what Hyung." Jungkook glared at Hoseok, "I see it, I like it, I want it, I. Got. it" Jungkook said emphasizing each words. As he wraps his arm around my neck. "What's this? Ariana Grandé shits?" Yoongi said and rolled his eyes and all of us laughed.

Jungkook's house in Bora Bora

I flinched when I feel a strong muscular arms wrapped around my tiny waist, from his manly scent I already knew who it was. "Baby why are you still awake?" He whispered in my ear and planted a kiss on my shoulder. "I can't sleep" I said, "Hmmm, why?" He whispered.

"I don't know..... I guess I'm just....too happy" I said and chuckled, I also heard him chuckle. He turns me around by my waist, facing him. "Ahhh, I can't wait to make a child with you" he said and tugged my hair on my ear and caresses my cheek. I blushed and looked down, he held my chin, "Awwww, is my babygirl blushing?" He said teasingly and smiled.

"But Jungkook, are you serious?" I said, "That the wedding would be in two freaking weeks?" I added, "Yes baby, I told you that I can't wait to make a child-" I cut him off by covering his mouth with my palm.

"Ugh, stop" I said and he chuckled and smirked. "Let's go inside, it's already 3:00 am" he said and wrapped his arm in my waist and we both went inside.

I lay down on the bed first and he remained standing, he suddenly hovers above me, I got shocked and my heartbeat started increasing. He leaned closer, and I feel his lips on mine. "I love you so much baby, more than much" he whispered. Then he finally smashed his lips with mine. I close my eyes and return to the kiss.

He slid his tongue inside my mouth and enjoyed roaming it around. In the middle of this very heated make out session, someone knocked at our door. "Uhmmm, guys have seen my charger?!" I heard Taehyung knock on the door,

I was running out of breath so I stopped. Jungkook looked pissed because of Taehyung ruining our moment. "No it's not here get the fuck out!" Jungkook shouted. It was always him that ruins the moment lol....

He laid down right next to me and I feel my face getting red because of the scene earlier, he wraps his arm around me and I bury my face in his chest. I soon drifted to sleep....

• • •