setenta y uno

Sana

"Eomma I want to come with you" Jinwoo pouted, "Jinwoo my child, don't you want your Eomma and Appa to have rest? Your Eomma is so busy with her company, and your Appa has a lot of things to do. They need a rest, okay?" Jin said, Jinwoo looked at us and then nodded. "Okay" he said in a pouty lip as his nanny feeds him.

"Don't worry Jinwoo, we are here to protect you while your parents are gone. Okay?" Hoseok gave him a thumbs up and he smiled.

"What time will you guys leave?" Yoongi asked plainly, "Around 5:00 am" Jungkook said, "How long will you guys stay there?" Namjoon asked, "Maybe, 4-6 days. I guess" I said.

5:00 am

I'm still sleepy but Jungkook woke me up. "What?" I asked lazily and sleepily. "Rise and Shine, my beautiful wife" I heard him said. "But I don't want to, I'm still sleepy, my handsome husband" I said and heard him chuckle. He hovered above me while chuckling.

"Come on baby, get up now" he said and buried his face on my chest. "So soft" he while smirking at me, "Yah! You pervert!" I pushed him off of me, "Baby, I'm your one and only pervert" he said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and sat up properly. "Kookie-ahh" I whined.

I looked at him with puppy eyes and made a cute pouty lip. "Ughh, why are you so cute!?" He cupped my face and I chuckled. "You're shaking my heart!" He groaned and blushed. "Yeah, because I'm your Heart Shaker" I laughed.

"It's already 5:30 am" I said, "Don't worry baby, we'll have a breakfast in the airplane" he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Now go or dress up or I'll be the one to undress you" he smirked, I playfully roll my eyes. I'm not in the mood to dress up so I just picked whatever is in my huge closet.

Jungkook

I'm already ready. I ordered my men to take all of our suitcases in the plane already. I went downstairs and saw my Hyungs with Jinwoo. "Appa" he said and I carried him in my arms. "Be a good boy while Appa and Eomma are gone, okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Eomma" Jinwoo said and I turned around and saw her.

I just smirked for some reason, she's beautiful. Sana smiled and took Jinwoo in my arms. "I'm going to miss you" Jinwoo said and hugged her. "I'll miss you too Jinwoo" she said and kissed Jinwoo's forehead.

Sana

Then Jin took Jinwoo in my arms and carried him. "Okay Taehyung remember to drive Jinwoo to school before 9:00 am and fetch him before 3:00 pm. His milk is on the top shelf in the kitchen just asked the nanny, his vitamins are in the fridge-"

Jin cut me off, "Shhh, we got this, okay? I babysitted Jungkook when he was 5 years old, you know, he used to pour his milk on my head" Jin said and we all laughed, I looked at Jungkook and he just rolled his eyes.

"Boss, the plane will fly in a few minutes. All of your suitcases are in there" Jungkook's men said and bowed at me and him. "That's are cue. Goodbye son we'll miss you, I love you" Jungkook kissed Jinwoo's forehead. "Bye baby, I love you, see you in a few days" I said and kissed his cheeks. "Bye guys" I said to them and then we both went inside the plane.

Plane

"Baby, do you like the food?" I heard Jungkook ask as I stuff my mouth with scrambled egg and bacons, "It's good, I've never had one of these before" I said, "It's an American breakfast" he chuckled. "I've never been to France" I said.