treinta y siete

Sanha

It's been days since I went back here in Tokyo, Japan I noticed that Hirotoki, Umji and Chanyeol have been acting pretty weird lately. Every since that what happened to the mall Chanyeol is acting so weird lately. I'm just sitting on my office while researching for other updates about the new building in South Korea.

I got tired so I just stood up and walked towards the big large window and just started mesmerizing the city

I got tired so I just stood up and walked towards the big large window and just started mesmerizing the city. Even though I couldn't remember all of my past, I know that I left some people that I love behind. Hirotoki and Chanyeol are strict when I'm going to different places, and they would send some bodyguards to 'guard' me.

I'm already 21 years old, well turning 22 this December. I don't even know my parents, and Hirotoki won't even tell me.

After hours and hours of working, my day is finally done. I grabbed my bag from my spinning chair then bid goodbyes to my co-workers. Passing through Chanyeol's office I heard them talking.

I think it's Chanyeol and another guy,

"Did he knew?"

"No, but he's suspecting it already."

"Fucking shithead! I'll make sure he won't get her."

"He already has our plate number of the van we used to get her"

"What!? You let this happened!? You're so fucking dumb!"

"He is powerful Chanyeol, you won't stop him. As a loyal bodyguard to Hirotoki and you, I am at your side, but no one can stop him from this."

I don't know what kind of things are they talking about to I just walked away and continued to walk to the parking lot. My parking lot in this building is underground, and trust me, the parking lot is so creepy especially at night. And it's already 7:06 pm, ugh I hate this.

The click-clacking sounds of my heels started to echo from this huge parking lot, the wind brushed my face, the wind is so chilly I even got goosebumps. I heard something move it made me ran to my car and open my car door. When I'm already inside my car I took a deep sigh.

"Ughh, why is the world so fucked up?" I whined and placed my head on the stirring wheel of the car. "My only wish is for someone to remind me of my past" I whined again.

I straighten my skirt and started the engine. I started driving on the roads of Tokyo, Japan. The traffic lights went on red so I stopped driving, I opened the window car on the both sides.

I looked at my right side then saw a guy, he looks like the guy who saved me from falling in the mall. He looked more familiar now, I looked at him, somehow I felt my heart beating faster. CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER ME IS HE A PART OF MY PAST!?

He was just standing there, because I was looking for him for about a while now. Someone honked making me flinched, I looked and it the traffic lights are already green. The guy shouted at me, but then drove really fast. I looked to that direction again but he disappeared. I saw him in France, what is he doing here in Japan

Jungkook

"Holy Goddamn Fuck" Yoongi gasped, he placed his hand on his mouth because it's wide open. "She. Looks. Just. Like. Her" Jin said while sustaining each words. "But that's impossible, she already d...died" Namjoon said.

"Trying is better then being a coward ass bitch" Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

He was right though.....

While they are digging up for more information about her, I went to my room. We went here in Japan, because of a meeting. Earlier I went to buy some wine, and a I saw a White Mustang. I took out my phone and looked at my lock screen.

I took that picture secretly. We are at the circus that time, the teddy bear she was holding, I threatened the guy to give it to her, Jackson and Namjoon kept telling her to go inside the spooky mansion. She didn't want to because she was scared, Namjoon said that she should act cute in front of everyone, she whined and sat like that while begging for them not to go inside. All of them blushed, and I glared at them.

I looked at my gallery and just looked at her photos, I....just miss...her.....so bad....

She was zoned out that time, and she looks really hot on what she was wearing that's why I took a picture of her.

She took BamBam's Starbucks and drank it all. She's just so adorable, I planned on marrying her....but...I don't think that will happen... I planned on having children with her, kissing her after saying a 'good morning my beautiful wife' to her......

I will find whoever killed her.....and if I found out that, the girl I saw in the mall is her...

I will kill them by tearing them limb from limb.....

• • •