cinco

Author

"Well, just got passed by here. And ask........when will you pay your fucking debt?" Jungkook glared at the 7 guys, "We will pay it soon" Wonho, a member of this small gang said bravely, on the other hand. Jungkook just chuckled at their statement.

"As if you have 3,000,000 US dollars? My, my, my this house....is just my parking lot" Jungkook chuckled, but then glared at them. He tilted his head again and signaled his men to get the these guys.

The guys have no power on him. Jungkook wandered his eyes around the small house while his men was dragging these 7 guys out of the house. Jungkook turned around, then everything stopped and caught all their attention when a clattering sounds and glass bottles breaking was heard.

Jungkook turned around once again, then looked at one of them. "You have guests?" Jungkook said in a professional and mocking tone. "Do you mind if I go in?" Jungkook said in mocking tone and smirked.

"Don't! Those are just, cats...." Minhyuk said and gulped. "Oh really?" He asked and Minhyuk nod. "then let me see" Jungkook walked towards that door and opened it. Only to find the girl he was looking for a week.

Her brown eyes widened, her curves that he remembered, her natural red tinted lips parted, her beautiful brown kind of curly hair, her pale white smooth skin, how her body drives him insane just by looking at it.

"Oh, I see.....what a beautiful kitty" Jungkook licked his lips while looking up and down at the girl. Her body was already scanned by Jungkook with his eyes,

Sana

Wah, he is so handsome, "Take her" he said quickly then walked away, then after 2 seconds. 2 guys came in and started walking towards me. They dragged me outside of the room. I want to get out from their hold but they're too strong, and big. They pushed me inside the black Mercedes Benz van. I have one of these in Japan, after the two guys pushed me inside the van.

They went to the drivers ' sit and the other one on the left. The van started moving, I stand up properly and looked at this guy who is sitting, and with his legs crossed. "W-w-who are you?" I stuttered then he smirked.

"I'm still not doing anything to you...and you're already stuttering?" He smirked. "Haven't heard about me, babe?" He said, "Haven't heard of the....kidnappings, bomb explosion, and...drug dealers?"

I shook my head, he took a deep sigh, "Sit here first" he pats his thigh. I just stood there thinking whether I should obey him or not. I don't even know this dude, and I will sit on his lap!? Tsk, not a chance-

He pulled my arm and placed me in is lap, I'm sitting on his left thigh now. He cupped my face with one hand and brought my face closer to his. "My name is......Jeon Jungkook" he whispered in my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine, "I want to know you more, but you have to sleep first" he placed a cloth on my nose and I blocked out.

Jungkook

She fainted, with her head on my chest. I smirked, I caressed her cheeks and said...

"I'll have fun playing with you"

• • •