diez

Sana

"You mean like the language?" I said with curiosity and raised my eyebrows. Some of them chuckled while some of them face palmed. "Awww, I once miss my innocent self" Jin hugged himself, "You were never innocent" Yoongi said and I giggled. "You want to know about French kiss?" Namjoon asked and I nodded with a pouty lip.

"Go with Jungkook he will show you how" Namjoon smirked, "Jungkook-ah what is French, Kiss?" I asked him with full of curiosity. "I will show it to you.....someday" he said and smiled.

"Yes! For once! You did something good Jungkook! Sana being a innocent lady like you needs to stop being so curious. Because curiosity kills the cat"

"I know kiss and I know French, but what is French Kiss?" I asked myself,

"Where are they Hyung?" Jungkook asked Namjoon. "He said that they'll be here in 2 minutes" Namjoon said and looked at his wrist watch.

Many guys went inside and all of their gazes are on mine. Taehyung playfully slapped the guy with blonde hair's cheek. "Yah, you are not here for that girl"

I feel so weird, 13 guys and 1 girl in one room? "Nice chick Jungkook" the guy with black hair said, "She's mine back off" Jungkook gave them a death glare. "Oh, your girl?" Another guys said.

They all sat on the couches then they are discussing some things. Then someone went inside again. Wait!? BamBam!?

"Sana?"he said in low tone luckily they didn't noticed, "BamBam?" I said in a shocked tone. "What are you doing here?" He mouthed, before I can mouth back they noticed that he is here. "Oh he is finally here" A guy said sarcastically.

"Sorry for being late, Sup Jungkook" They know each other!?

I was reaching for the water but I couldn't, luckily some black haired guy helped me. "Oh Uhm, thank you-?"

"Oh right, I'm JB" they all started introducing te sleeves and the other one even kissed my hand. "เด็ก คุณรู้ว่าสิ่งที่ชนิดของโลกที่คุณจะได้รับใน? (yah, kid did you know what kind of world you get into?)" BamBam asked in Thai so that they can't understand. They all looked at us, including Jungkook.

"ฉันไม่รู้ jungkook เพียงแค่ถูกลักพาฉันและฉันไม่สามารถหลบหนีฉันไม่ทราบว่าทำไมแต่เขาไม่ให้ฉันไป (I don't know, Jungkook just kidnapped me and I don't know why)"

"What kind of mockery are you two saying?" Yoongi cringed. "คือเขาเหยียดหยามคุณ? การเคาะคุณ? คุณรู้ว่าเขาเป็นมาเฟียที่หวาดกลัวที่สุดในโลก(is he abusing you? Raping you? Do you know he is the world's most fearful Mafia?)" he asked then I nodded.

"Welp, enough of this Mafia shit, it's time to party bitches!" Mark shouted and all of them agreed. They are all inviting me to party downstairs too. I wanted to, they are kinda like normal people not some freaking Mafia. Although, I heard them talking earlier and they are talking about an attack to France, I think.

I was about to stood up because I wanted to go to the bathroom but Jungkook held my wrist and gestured me to sit down again, the others are already gone because they are already partying downstairs, meaning, it's just the two of us in this room.

"What did you two talked about?" He said in a cold tone, "H...He asked what am I doing here, and if I know that you are fearful Mafia" I looked down avoiding eye contact with him.

"Why would he fucking ask that?" He is so cold at this time, "Because he is my friend.....in school.....he is my best friend for 4 years" I said while fiddling with my fingers. "How would I believe you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"His name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, he is born in Bangkok, Thailand. His birthday is on May 2, 1997" I said and kept looking down. "Okay. You can party with them. BUT NO TOUCHING" He kinda emphasized the last words. "약속해요 (I promise) " I smiled then left.

|Jungkook POV|

It's around 10:00 pm, I went outside the room and just looked at the people who are partying at the balcony. Few minutes later, I saw Sana dancing and jumping like a crazy girl. Then I got a text message from....Yoongi.

-If you are wondering why 'your girl' is like that, Jinyoung gave her the drink. And......just got something. That Japanese, Chinese or whatever, but that guy has been looking at her for quite a while now.

I took a glance at the people partying and saw the guy that Yoongi Hyung has been talking about, he is talking to a phone then left the club. I just looked at her, she looks like she's having fun. Then I saw she accidentally spilled her drink on the bald guy, she covered her mouth then quickly walked away. I chuckled, she's such a cutie.

• • •