treinta y cuatro

Osaka, Japan

??

I slowly open my eyes, because I heard some gunshots happening. I woke up and saw a man, they are many. "You're finally awake" the middle-aged guy around in his 40's said. "Who....am...I?" I asked with a really weak voice.

"My name is Hirotoki my dear..... And you are Minatozaki
Sanha. I am your uncle, who saved you from an accident" the guy said. "Do you remember your parents? Your family? Your friends?" The guy with jet black hair asked.

"I don't remember anything" I said in a weak tone again, my body feels so much pain. Hirotoki and the jet black haired guy smirked. "Do you know how you got into a car accident?" This lady asked.

"My name is Umji, Sana I am your best friend since we are 5 years old. We both learned how to speak many languages when we are 10" she said, "My name is Chanyeol, Your, stepbrother"

"You are labeled as the World's Youngest Billionaire my dear, you are 17 years old. You are Japanese, and you are currently working on a building in Korea, but you sold it last week" Hirotoki smirked, there's just something in my guts about him that I can't place my finger on.

"You took a break of 4 weeks on working because of what happened to you. And you are here in Japan right now. Rest well my niece, you will be okay soon" Hirotoki once smirked then left with his bodyguards.

4

years later.

Author

A 24-year-old Jeon Jungkook went home and immediately head down to his basement not giving a single fuck about his surroundings, after all he is the Big Boss here, the Biggest Boss. He locked the door, because he didn't want anyone to see him this weak.

He sat on a expensive single light brown couch with a table right beside it, a wine glass and an alcoholic red wine on top of it. He ran his tongue on his inside cheek and sigh. The room is dark, as dark as his broken heart and soul, darker then ever.

Someone knocked the door for 5 times, "Jeon Jungkook as your eldest Hyung I command you to open this fucking door right now!!!!" A 27-year old Kim Seokjin, banged and shouted at the door.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" Jungkook shouted angrily, "I am not unless you open this fucking door or else I'll call Namjoon to break it!" He shouted angrily, he didn't listened, he just kept drinking his wine until the door went burst open, it was Jin and Namjoon, two of his eldest Hyungs.

"Jeon Jungkook for fuck's sake. I know you are hurt for the lost of her, but do you think you're the only one?! We are all hurt from what happened! But, if you don't help yourself and move on you won't-" Jin stopped what he was about to say as soon as he heard Jungkook bitterly chuckle while circling his the tip of his fingers around the glass wine.

"Me?....Move on?.....Forget?" He hissed and stood up slowly and faced them. "Do you think...that I can forget the girl who showed me...true love?" He said calmly making his Hyungs gulp.

"Answer me Jin Hyung.....Namjoon Hyung?" He placed his wine on the table and glared at them. "DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY?!? HUH!? SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON THAT SHOWED ME AND MADE ME FEEL LOVED!!! AND NOW WHAT!?!??

He let it all out, the whole mansion was filled by his scream. Jin and Namjoon teared up looking at their suffering maknae.

"I want you out of this room....OUT!!" Jungkook shouted, "Jungkook you're not alone, you have us....your Hyungs, please remember that" Namjoon said then they left the room,

"My baby I miss you so much......and I still want you, I love you so bad"

• • •