cuarenta y tres

Sana

"When we had sex first... You're so young that time that's why I blindfolded you....and you didn't gave me a blow job. Now....." He tucked my hair on my ear and leaned closer to my face. "You'll give me one.... I'll teach you babygirl don't worry" he smirked. "S-So we'll have...sex?" I asked while looking into his eyes.

"Be prepared tonight....babygirl...." He said seductively and smirked, then bit and licked his bottom lip. I felt my face getting hot and my heart beating rapidly. He leaned to my neck, then placed kisses there. "I love you..." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes and hugged him too. "I love you too...." I said and buried my face in his neck.
Meeting

In the middle of discussing things regarding to the building. I feel someone's eyes on me. I looked and I didn't saw anyone, I felt weird, I felt someone's eyes glued on me.

After the discussion, I went straight to Jungkook's house. Then while driving I remembered what he will do....tonight...

When I came home I saw the guys sitting on the couch while they are picking a movie. " Hey Sana!" Hoseok said cheerfully, then I stopped walking when I saw BamBam drinking tequila. "BamBam!" I said and walked towards him, he looked shocked then rubbed his eyes.

"Did I drank too many tequila or is the real Sana is standing right in front of me. Smiling...'' He said, in his voice it's visible that he is drunk.

"ฉันมีชีวิตอยู่คุณงี่เง่า (I'm alive you idiot)" I said and smiled, he rubbed his eyes again then got shocked and hugged me. "W-What the fuck? Y-You're alive!" He said and tightened the hug. "I miss you" he mumbled then broke the hug.

"H-How are you alive?" He asked, "It's a long story" I chuckled. "You've grown so much know. Nice hair color" he said and ruffled my hair.

"Sana! Come here and watch this! This is for your own knowledge, since you are already 21!" Taehyung shouted and I went towards them. "Sit here and watch with us. This is for your own good so that you can ride with our kinks" Namjoon winked at me. Then they picked this movie called 'Fifty Shades of Grey' ?

The start was good and calm but then. The dirty scenes started, I cringe and hugged a pillow, I was suppose to cover my eyes but someone prevented me from doing it. "Don't baby" I looked and it was Jungkook, of course.

He sat right beside me and wrapped his arm around my neck. "Ewww" I whined while looking at the dirty scene, I buried my face into his neck. I heard them all chuckled, I feel him getting closer to my ear. "Should I make you pregnant later?" He whispered. I shook my head, "No, I want to be pregnant after I'm married" I said.

Jungkook

I was watching the movie when my eyes landed on her collarbone, she's still hot as fuck. My eyes wandered around her neck, collarbone, shoulder and chest area. I had a thought about what she said earlier, maybe I should propose to her soon. And I'm still not done with Hirotoki who took her away from her for 4 fucking years, and Chanyeol, basically I will kill them all for stealing what's mine.

Her dress really suits her curvy body. "Fuck this is such a nice porn" Jackson said. "I don't really get it. Is it normal for men to be so eager when it comes to sex?" She asks while looking at them then to me.

"Super normal" Mark answered. "What is a....cum?" She asks innocently. "While having sex, when a knot was forming in your stomach or a liquid that's trying to come out. That's cum" BamBam said.

"Oh, then what is a blow job?" Jimin chocked at his own saliva because of her questions. "Why don't you come with me in our bedroom, and I'll show you all of the things that you are asking?" I whispered in her ear.

• • •