cincuenta

Author

Today is a very special day for Jeon Jungkook and Minatozaki Sana as they will finally be one together. This is the moment Jungkook has been waiting for, to call her, 'his beautiful wife'

Everyone is preparing now, because the wedding will start in 4 hours. Jin will accompany Sana to the aisle since her parents are deceased, Jungkook and his Father aren't okay yet ever since, the last he came to his father and went to Busan was when he was with Sana and introduced her as his wife. Soyeon came all the way from Daegu to watch her little brother getting married.

Jungkook was with his Hyungs right now. They are getting ready, "Jungkook this is unbelievably fucking crazy. Are you really getting married? Like what the fuck I can't believe it" Namjoon said still in shock, though he's happy that he'll get married with a beautiful kind girl but he still can't believe that a girl changed him.

"Yah! Watch your mouth!" Jin shouted at Namjoon and slapped his mouth. "He's getting married Hyung stop dreaming" Yoongi said, "WASSUP MOTHERFUCKERS!!" BamBam shouts as he enters the room, "Congrats man" JB said to Jungkook as they are entering the room, Jungkook smiled. "Thanks" he said. "Yah! Jungkook! Take care of her! I really love her- Don't get me wrong I love her as my little sister, she easily gets hurt, she's soft and don't get too rough on her tonight" BamBam winked at Jungkook and all of them laughed.

"Yoongi Hyung are you crying?!" Taehyung said loudly trying to hide his laughter. "I'm not crying you idiot!' Yoongi smacked Taehyung's head, "But Jungkook congrats, I'm so proud of you" Yoongi said and a tear escaped in his eyes,

Tears of Pure Joy...

"Yoongi is crying!!" Jimin shouted and laughed so hard. "Shut up you small mutt!" Yoongi shouted while wiping his tears, "We are all happy for you Jungkook" Youngjae said as they are watching Jungkook arrange his tie facing the large wide mirror.

Sana

"San you're getting married!" Momo said excitedly, "Yeah" I said and let out a sigh while the lady is putting my make up on. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time, I mean I'm nervous because I didn't expected to be married to a Mafia leader who is out of this world scary and unmerciful, that's what he does anyway, I have nothing against it.

Suddenly the door opened making all eyes on whoever the person is. "Holy Shit Sana, you're so pretty" Soyeon said while entering the door with 5 other girls. "Uhmm, girls this is Minatozaki Sana, my very soon-to-be-sister-in-law" Soyeon said to the girls, I smiled at them and they did the same.

"Hi Sana, Soyeon talks about you a lot. I'm Minnie, and I also heard you speak Thai. คุณจะสวยงามจริงๆ (You're really pretty)" She said and smiled, "การประชุมที่ดีคุณมินนี่คุณก็สวยเกินไป (It's nice meeting you Minnie. You're pretty too) I said and chuckled. "This is Yuqi, she's Chinese so you girls can communicate with each other without us knowing" Soyeon said and we all chuckled. "我叫玉琪, 恭喜你結婚了 (My name is Yuqi. Congrats for getting married)" I'm very fluent to Chinese Cantonese so I understand. I smiled, "謝謝你玉琪(Thank you Yuqi)" I said.

"Hey Sana. I'm Soojin" she said and we smiled. "Hi I'm Miyeon" she said. "Uhm, Hello I'm Shuhua" She waved to me and I did the same.

Half an Hour Later

"Way, you're so beautiful no wonder Jungkook fell over heels for you" Soyeon said. "Thank you Soyeon" I said