cincuenta y cinco

Sana

I got home and then I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, drinking some tequila. He smiled when he saw me entering our house, "You're finally here" he says and stretches, "You're early today" I said and smiled at him before joining him in the large couch.

"Yeah, there's nothing to do there. Everybody is settled, the drugs have shipped perfectly and the guys are well trained" he says and wraps his arm around my neck as I also wrap my arms in his waist then buried my face into his chest.

"How about you babe? How's your day?" He asks and kisses me on top of my head, "Nothing it's fine. We had a lot of fun, we went shopping, we ate, we watched some movie, that's all" I said trying to make up somethings. "Hmm, okay" he says and we continued watching tv.

Just then the doorbell rang and one of the maids opened it and it was the guys. I smiled when I saw them, I saw Taehyung smiled when he looked at me, I guess he's really happy today?

"Hey guys" I waved at them, "What up Mrs. Jeon" Yoongi says with full swag. I wanted to pee so I went to the bathroom right behind the kitchen. While peeing, I still can't believe that I have a baby inside me. I took out the tests from my bag and just looked at it. It's a white rectangular shape, and on the very small thingy it has two red lines.

Meaning it's a positive, I'm so happy. Someone knocked the door which made me flinch and I open it immediately, it was Taehyung. "Are you done?" He asks, and I nodded. I left the bathroom and went to the living room without thinking twice.

Author

Little did Mrs. Jeon know, she left the pregnancy test inside the bathroom where Taehyung went in...

Sana and the other guys are on the living room, except for Namjoon and Jungkook because they went to the warehouse to arrange something. Sana was sitting on the couch with a bowl full of guacamole. "Sana, you never ate guacamole before, what happened?" Jimin chuckled, "I don't know" Sana chuckled.

The bowl is now empty because Sana ate all of the guacamole, she took the bowl and went to the kitchen to drink something. The kitchen was a bit far from the living room, cause it's so large and wide.

Sana opened their fridge and took out some water. Just then Taehyung approached her and extended his arm, in his hand there was the thing that Sana left in the bathroom.

Sana's eyes widened in shock as Taehyung had a calm face, "Y-You know?" She asked, Taehyung nodded and smiled. Taehyung grabbed and pulled her for a hug. "T-Tae?"

"I'm so happy for you Sana..." He says, he broke the hug and looked at her. "You're pregnant, I know that" Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah because you saw my pregnancy test" Sana whispered so that the guys won't here. "Nope not just that" Taehyung smirked. "Then what?" Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Listen" Taehyung says, they are both sitting on the kitchen counter. "Jungkook has been wondering and thinking about your actions lately, you're not eating your usual food, you're always in a mood. Then when Nayeon invited you."

"Ohhh, that's why I got that strange feeling while having those tests" Sana says, "but then you entered the hospital it made me realize what the fuck are you doing there, then I recalled everything Jungkook said, about you being moody and weird. So I guessed if you are pregnant, and guess what I was right, do you know how happy I am when I heard all of those things the doctor said?" He smiled.

"Please Tae. Don't tell it to the others, I doing want them to know yet. You, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the only ones who knows. I want to surprise him on his birthday. And by the way.....what will we do to his birthday? It's going to be in 3 days" Sana says and Taehyung smiles.

"You can count me on that one Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung winked which made Sana chuckle...

• • •